fifty three

omg are u guys excited for season 4 its literally TOMORROWOWOSDFKS

... manifesting levi will stay alive

so i keep seeing these tiktok posts abt cliche levi fanfics 💀💀and the WAYYY THEY ATTACK THIS FANFIC omg they were like i hate when levi fics make the reader shy uwu and make petra bad LIKE SFJDSJH SORRY OMFG I STARTED THIS IN GRADE 8 AND AT THE TIME MAKING PETRA THE "VILLAIN" WASN'T THAT POPULAR SO I THOUGHT IT WAS SO ORIGINAL SADAJSD AND im p sure you guys aren't shy uwu girl anymore and thats on character development 

anyways i just wanted to rant cause i got embarrassed 😶😶love you guys so so so much <3 and before anyone asks me to update again PLEASEEE ill update every sunday or monday 
😭😭
-

Amidst all the chaos, death, dirt and ugliness stood three soldiers who weren't afraid of the two rampant titans just minutes away from them. Just afraid of the secrets that were being held.

"[Name]! Everyone has been worried sick about you!" said the blonde woman, Krista. 

She frantically scurried towards your unsuspecting being and pulled you into a hug. With every few words she spoke a short breath followed. "Where have you been?"

Clueless of what to say, mostly out of shock, you fumbled with the words in your mouth. A pitiful version of an "I don't know" managed to escape and you rigidly hugged her back, resting your chin into the familiarity of her shoulder. It felt like your lungs weren't restricted anymore.

She detached her small body from yours and glanced towards Ymir, "W-What are you doing here with her?"

"There's a lot of explaining that needs to be done." Ymir watched as Krista's brows creased at the sudden rumbles of Eren and Annie in the background, she turned her head towards the two titans who had made themselves come closer. 

While Krista fixated her gaze onto the incoming titans, Ymir took a hold of your wrist, with what seemed like a death grip, and pulled you behind her body. 

"[Name]," she began with a murmur, leaning into you. "You made a promise, don't fuck it up now or-"

Ymir couldn't finish her threat, or rather you didn't let her when you forcefully ripped off her grasp, earning a stunned grunt from the taller female. When Krista looked back, she saw your frantic expression nearing towards her. She saw the beads of sweat that coated your hairline and brows, the frown on your face, and noticed the way your knees grew weak before her. She instinctively held onto you without question.

"Krista, she has to come with me." Ymir gulped. Although nervous that the initial plan could fall apart any moment now, her expression remained apathetic. "We were given a special mission from the Commander himself."

While you desperately tried to regain balance in your knees, Krista looked down at you. "Is that true?"

It seemed as though your throat was too dry to form any sort of coherent sentence, so you shook your head weakly. For some reason, maybe the universe decided to be against your side today, it just so happened that your head spun uncontrollably as soon as Krista came. You had to hold back the urge to puke in front of everyone.

"I-I'm so confused, what's happening? I don't think [Name] is feeling well." Krista's eyes waver at the sight before her, a whir of unanswered questions beginning to form in her head. Not much was making sense, all she knew was that you needed help.

"Well whatever it is," Krista stood up with your hands in hers, helping you stand. "We have to get out of here before we get hurt."

Conflicted, Ymir stepped forward, towering over you two. "Krista, listen to me. You have to leave us alone."

Shaking her head, the blonde sternly replied, "No, she obviously doesn't want to."

"Please, don't you trust me?"

"I-I do but..."

"She's in good hands." Ymir placed an assuring hand on Krista's shoulder, which was enough for her to let Ymir grab a hold of you. "Now go. You have to help with the Eren situation."

As you leaned against Ymir's shoulder, still lightheaded from the overwhelming situation at hand, you tugged at her shirt and with a call of her name she looked towards you.

"Let me see him, one last time." You choked, struggling for any sort of a regular breathing pattern. "Just once."

Ymir glanced at Krista who, although was confused, felt empathetic towards your current state. She gulped, brows still strung together as if trying to piece the information together. When Ymir looked at Krista, she felt a foul sting in her heart. Never in a million years would she let anybody take Krista away from her. Yet, she chose to take you away from many people who cared for you, especially Levi.

"Fine," Ymir sighed, defeated. She then pressed herself towards you and whispered, "Remember, if you say anything, they won't hesitate to kill you and that child... or even Levi. I trust you, [Name]."

You hesitantly nodded, blindly agreeing to her conditions because all you could think about was seeing Levi. Just one more time. You needed to be with him once more. 

Ymir shoved you slightly, which made your head stir more. "Krista, take her to headquarters and make sure she stays there. I'll need her back by midnight."

As you walk back towards Krista, who willingly reached out for your desperation, you shoot Ymir a sidelong glance. "Thank you."

"You owe me one, [Name]." She sneered, "and don't worry, Krista. I owe you an explanation."

Ignoring Ymir's last remarks, Krista  guided you towards a clear space where you both could escape unscathed from Eren and Annie's brawl, who were surprisingly still going at it. You silently observed from afar, wondering if Eren already knew that underneath that large body, was a traitor no one seemed to have suspected.

Walking alongside Krista, you spotted cadets from each military branch as they landed on rooftops. Some gasped in awe at the wreckage that was made of the city, cursing and swearing but doing nothing to stop anything.  Some screamed orders at others, and some shook cowardly at the sight of two titans in their proximity.

As more and more appeared, you realized that none of them were Levi. Just the thought alone sank your heart to the bottom of your chest. You missed him dearly.