twenty

I finally have some time to write.
OMFG THE NEW LEVI OVA IS OUT AND IM FREAKING HAPPY OMG.

oh my god this is so short im sorry.

and thanks for a hundred votes -w-

x x x
Y/N's POV

For a long time, I've never dreamed of a relaxation such as this. Everyday, all the cadets were to wake up early, but as of now-the first morning of spring break-I was able to sleep in.

The sun poured through the window, shining rays of light throughout the room.

It was also warm, and quiet.

The best thing about it all was, waking up to see Levi's face.

Last night, he worked rather hard on all the paperwork before finally going to bed. He was exhausted and basically passed out once he reached the bed, so I decided not to wake him up just yet.

I roll onto my side, pulling a portion of Levi's soft blankets with me. My eyes looked to the flower crown on top of Levi's desk, it was already beginning to wither, how awful. The vibrant colors seemed to duller than before, I might just have to find some time to make a new one. Maybe.

I turned back to Levi, burying my face into his chiseled chest.

These are the type of things that Levi doesn't know of. Every time I'd wake up before him, I'd always cuddle closer to him, or like now, nuzzle my face into his body, because he was always so warm.

"[Y/N]... What the hell are you doing?" I hear a small mutter, a low groan, or whatever that sounded like someone had just woken up.

Of course, my reaction was to recoil away from him because his sudden voice greeted me surprisingly.

I jumped back away from his body, and crossed my legs into a sitting position.

"I was just..."

"Were you trying to touch me while I was sleeping?"

I immediately blushed, "Levi, of course not!"

"Tch. I'm going back to sleep." He grunted, groggily.

Levi starts to roll around in the bed, intentionally searching for a comfortable spot. He grabbed a portion of the blankets with him and gently tugged at the fabric.

I sighed, scooting over to him as my arms wrapped around his torso. My breathing could be felt against his bare muscled back, and the movement of his shoulder blades caused by his breathing could be felt against my upper body.

He seemed to have enjoyed the embrace because he cuddled closer to me, and Levi exhaled contently.

There was no other moment in my life when I had felt this relaxed. Of course, this moment wouldn't last forever, and I didn't mind, because I looked forward to spending more moments with him. Moments like this.

I wasn't planning on sleeping any longer, but I did want to stay with Levi. And so, I lifted my head over top of his shoulder and tilted my head a little.

Humming a pleasant hum, I kept my arm over his body before he finally turned to face me.

Levi's expression was soft, in the most innocent sense of the way it looked. His eyes were about half way closed, and when he tried to open them fully, they'd end up closing once again. His mouth was slightly open, and his nose scrunched up a little.

I tapped his nose, "Boop."

He huffed and kept his mouth straight, Levi held eye contact with me, so I looked back in his steel eyes and gazed at into them.

Levi looked grand.

The sun really complimented the way he laid down, and it shined on just the right places to make him look even more appealing.

"Wow." He breathed, yawning right afterwards.

I furrowed my brows, "What?"

"You're beautiful."

Even though Levi had said it in the most monotone voice ever, it still made my heart feel warm. It made my cheeks heat up a little bit and all I wanted to do was kiss him, hug him, and tell him that he makes me happy.

"Levi," I smiled, "Thank you."

"Come here, you brat."

Levi holds onto my waist and pulls me close to his body, so that my head was under his chin and my body covered with his arms.

We stayed like that for a long while.

Simply, enjoyable.