twenty one

>.<
school is getting in the way, so just a tad bit slower updates.

a tad, not too much.

SINCE IT'S SPRING BREAK FOR YOU ALL HERE, PREPARE FOR TONS OF FLUFFY MOMENTS WITH LEVI~

anywayss, enjoy!

x x x
Y/N's POV

"Levi, hurry up!" I whined, stomping my feet against the floor whilst knocking on the bathroom door.

"Tch, moron. Be patient." Levi shouted on the other side of the door.

Right after he had fully awaken, he insisted on taking a shower. Of course, he had to go first, but only because I had denied his request on taking a
shower with him.

Then, I heard the water turn off in only a matter of five minutes. The bathroom
door whipped open, and Levi stood there with a towel wrapped around his torso.

Excess water dripped down his forehead and his hair, trailing down to his shoulders and to his chest. His body glowed within the sun's rays of light, he was beautiful. He wiped off the excess water with another towel, staring at my flushed face.

"You're blushing, why is that?" Levi says, walking pass me, he lets the foggy steam flow out of the bathroom by leaving the door open for me,

I turn to him as I walk into the bathroom, "Well, you're half naked!"

"There is a towel around me." He smirked, grabbing clean clothes from his wooden drawer that sat across from his bed.

"W-Well it's different because you aren't wearing any underwear!" I puffed.

My fingers clutched onto the bathroom door knob, and my body hiding sheepishly behind the door. I held onto my onto my own towel and stared at Levi. His body was still quite damp and it caused it to still glisten in the light, it really emphasized his muscles.

"Tch. Then I'll just take this towel off an-"

Quickly, out of complete and utter worry of the fact that he'd be fully nude, I shut the door and locked it, saving my innocence. Thus, earning a low "Heh." from Levi.

It was my first time using Levi's bathroom, the first thing I noticed was how sparkling clean everything was. Every tile seemed to have been shining. Fortunately, the bathroom wasn't too small for me. It was customized for Levi due to his size and for once I felt thankful that being shorter than Levi was an advantage.

The shower head, the knobs to activate the water, and the tub was cleaner than ever. Right after I stepped foot in the tub and turned the water on, the cold water hit my head and lingered down my body. My body quivered when I realized that Levi had taken all the hot water.

The lack of hot water encouraged the speed of my shower, so I finished my shower faster than usual.

I sighed and quickly rinsed myself off before finally turning off the water. I was rather cold, cold to the extent where my teeth would chatter and where parts of my body would shiver every few minutes or perhaps even seconds.

When I opened the bathroom door after my short shower, a towel wrapped around my body, I saw Levi sitting on the fixed bed. He wore of only pants, he left his upper body bare to the air and I was sure that he could feel the warm atmosphere that touched my wet shoulders, neck, and face. His back touched the back of his bed and his legs were cross, his arms as well. He seemed bored, and he seemed like he was waiting for me.

Levi immediately noticed me when I walked closer to him to pick up some of my own clothes. My hair was still wet, his was already dry. He eyes me unemotionally whilst propping himself over to me.

His body was now just a hair strand away from mine, and I, out of nervousness, held my towel in its place to keep it from ever falling. Levi cupped my face and smiled, he leans in for a kiss but I deny.

"Not 'till I'm dressed." I said, walking passed him.

He grunts and furrows his brows, "Well then, hurry up."

Levi was given his kiss after I got changed into clothes, but it was a small peck on the lips because I was really hungry.

And luckily for me, he was hungry too, so he didn't blame me for wanting to go down to the mess hall and eat.

x

The very first mealtime of the first day of spring break seemed appealing to all the cadets, to everybody.

You'd think that it was breakfast that we'd all share together, but it was lunch.

Turns out, a majority of everybody decided to sleep in to the extent where they'd wake up in early noon, just like Levi and I.

This was when I realized that everybody was happier than usual, and when Hanji came running to me, she was definitely the most happiest.

"Oi, shitty-glasses, calm your bouncing." Levi mutters, holding my waist.

Hanji just grins and ignores him, she takes a hold of my shoulders and shakes them, "[Y/N]! [Y/N]! Let's go check out my pet titans!"

"Hm? Why?" I tilt my head.

Me and Levi began walking to a table, and sat down while Hanji followed us there. She seemed excited, too excited. Perhaps it was because she had much more time to look after her titans since it was spring break.

"Because I want you to meet my babies fo-" Yes, indeed she was overly excited, but that soon was interrupted by a tall friend who plopped himself down in the table alongside Eren.

"Nope! [Y/N] is going to help me and Eren set up invitations for the party!" Jean said, proudly.

Eren just nods in agreement.

"Tch. [Y/N], stick around these idiots while I get us some food." Levi groans, a hint of feeling irritated laced throughout his tone of voice.

Levi stands up, he leaves for a short while and leaves me with Hanji, Jean, and Eren, whom were now fighting over me.

"Say, Jean, when is your party?" I put my elbow on the wooden table, then I rest my chin in the palm of my hand.

"In 2 days!" He shouts enthusiastically, before I could reply, he adds, "Which is why I need you to help set up some stuff for it."

"No way! [Y/N] is helping me with Sawney and Bean!" Hanji pouts. She crosses her arms and turns away from the two, Jean and Eren who surprisingly got along for once.

They all continues bickering for a long time, and trust me, my ears felt exhausted. Thankfully, Levi came back with food which triggered me to take my mind off of all them and focus on eating.

"All of you shut up." Levi announces, "Let us eat, then [Y/N] shall decide on what she wants to do."

"Fine." The three said in unison, while I happily thanked Levi for making them quiet.