thirty

whoa whoa whoa chapter thirty guys what have i really gotten this far, i swear i only rememer publishing the first chapter like a few days ago when in reality its been more than a month.

okieee enjoy even though this chapter sucks but eh i updated so cool shizz. c:

-

The morning after, Levi did his best to keep you as happy as ever. Though it was a challenge, he had won a few giggles and smiles once in a while by upsetting some of the cadets with his intimidating demeanor. He also had woke up extra early to give you breakfast in bed and some tea, he didn't want you mourn over your father's death too much, he wanted you to be the opposite of sad. Levi wanted you smiling, laughing, and being your usual happy self like you were on the days before. And for Levi, you tried your best to keep your spirits high because you knew how much he hated it when you were to be sad. 

"So, this idiot got us into shit because she wanted a bird to be happy. You know, but she was like a little sister to me." Levi had just finished his statement on one of his old friends. 

"What was her name?" You asked him.

"Isabel." He said and a look of sadness dispatched in his silver eyes of his, causing you to instantly hug him because you, as well, did not want Levi to be sad. Especially when he usually didn't portray that kind of attitude. 

"I wish I could have met her." Smiling at him, your eyes glistened within the light of the room and then Levi insisted on going down to Erwin's office, but you said to have wanted to stay in the room. Of course, Levi wanted your presence near him, so you didn't hesitate to go along with him.

So in a matter of three minutes, after having to stop by in the hallway because you wanted to talk to Mikasa for a bit, Levi made it into the Commander's office. He knocked on the door.

"Levi?" A deep voice erupted from the room behind the wooden door.

"Erwin." Levi deadpanned.

"Please, come in." But then afterwards, Erwin had said that you were to wait for Levi outside. And so you did, but with your curiosity igniting within you, you pushed yourself up against Erwin's door and carefully listened to the conversation in the room. 

You noticed the voices both sounded stern as though it was something really important, some words were a bit too muffled and some were quite clear to you. Most of their conversation weren't of interest to you, until you heard that name of one of your fellow friends.

"Hanji's titans are dead."

"Tch, is that really why you brought me down here?"

"Levi, it's important."

Now you didn't care much of what was going on with their conversation anymore, you knew how much Hanji loved those damn titans and knew how sad she must be. So you ditched Levi for a few minutes and went to go find Hanji.

 "Hanji?" You called out, sprinting your way across the hallways.

God, she must be devastated. You thought.

And then you heard distant sobbing and a few screams and cries. So you trusted your gut that it was Hanji whom in which was crying her heart out, and you followed the sobs helplessly until you reached the doors of the mess hall. You pushed the doors as quickly as possible and found yourself staring at Hanji on her knees wailing on the floor beside Eren, who looked rather concerned for his fellow superior.

"SAWNEY, BEAN!" cried Hanji.

So it wasn't only you who were to have lost somebody, or for Hanji, titans.

Slowly, you crept your way towards Hanji, being careful not to trigger any sort emotional hormone that would make her cry even harder than before. 

"Hanji are yo-"

"Don't." Eren walked up behind you, placing his hand over your shoulder.

"She's too sensitive right now, don't try to console her just yet." He says tiredly, and I nod knowingly.

We just stared at Hanji as she repetitively called for Sawney and Bean and knowing that she'd never see them again. She was heartbroken.

"Eren, you seem tired though." You tilt your head at him.

He yawns, "Well, yeah. Hanji kept me up all night talking about her titans. But that isn't really important, I mean, look at her, she's bawling her eyes out."

You gave yourself the permission to hug Hanji, as she did so when your father had died not too long ago, ignoring Eren's protests as he did not want to start anything that will cause Hanji to go on a rampage. And lucky for you, Hanji didn't kick, punch, or do anything that was painful in order to isolate herself away from you. As you hugged her tightly, she grasped onto your shoulders cried while she begun to wet your shirt with her tears.

"Hanji, what happened?" You act as if you didn't know what was going on.

"They're dead." Was all Hanji screamed.