eight

YEUS CHAPTER EIGHT DONE.

REEEAD AND VOTE BUT I WONT FORCE YOU TOO, IM JUST SUGGESTING LMAO ENJOY.

i changed the cover *siiiiiiiigh* yes, again

&&
its in your pov again.
-

Y/N's POV

One more week until spring break starts. I'm sure that I can handle another seven days of endless work before I can finally be free to wake up at anytime I want, to not be ordered to do shit, to go to Jean's party, and to visit my father.

It was time to wake up again, the sun's rays of light peeked through the window and was once again my alarm clock. The light basically forced me to keep my eyes shut, groaning in agony as I was not appealed to waking up at such an early hour.

But, I was hungry.

And so with my need for breakfast, I slowly arose from my laying position on my bed, bringing my hands up to my eyes in balls of fists to rub them, yawning as I did so. I looked around my room for a short while, using my groggily eyes to stare at my surroundings before actually getting out of bed.

After what seemed like almost a millennium, I finally got the fact that I was going to end up late if I didn't hurry myself up. I slipped out of my bed, stretching, before I neatly fixed my bed as I organized the bunch of pillows I used and by generously flattening my [F/C] blanket over top. Once my bed was neat and clean looking, it was decided that I too, should be looking clean and neat.

I quickly grabbed a towel, my uniform, and ran into my bathroom. My pajama's were slipped off in a few swift movements to get myself running faster for breakfast in the mess hall. I swear, I should have not wasted my time just staring around my room doing nothing productive at all.

As soon as I was fully nude, I took a step in my shower, turning the knobs to activate the water flow through the shower head. I sighed, closing the bathroom curtains whilst looking at the scar on my arm. It wasn't huge, nor was it small. But it was at least a good size for people to talk about it.

Scanning the shower area, I grabbed the shampoo bottle and added a healthy amount of shampoo through my head, making sure that I was doing this in a quick manner to avoid any bad consequences of being late.

When I would take a shower, it was usually the time where I would accept thoughts that my brain would ponder for quite a while. Although, this was one of those showers as to where I had no time for that, so I rapidly rinsed my [H/C] hair through the water and turned off the shower once I was fully clean.

I grabbed the nearby towel that I had set aside on the closed toilet seat and began to rub it all over my body, drying myself up, including my hair. After all that was over, I dashed into my uniform.

One by one, my legs went through each of the holes in my white pants, then I proceeded to put on the usual shirt I wore everyday, then the rest of my attire. And I was finally finished with getting ready.

Casually, I walked to down to the mess hall where I knew everyone was going to eat breakfast. Usually I was the last to be here, although, I was actually not. I scanned the area and eyed each and everyone of the empty tables. Hanji was here, and so was Eren, they seemed to have been talking. Well, Hanji did most of the chatter as Eren listened quite exhaustingly.

I giggled a little bit before I sauntered towards the two, catching their attention. Hanji immediately jumped up from the table in a such excitement and rowdy matter, Eren groaned as he looked at me with his sleepy eyes. He seemed to have rings formed on his eyes and I didn't know whether I should laugh or console him, so all I did was sit beside him as we both stared at Hanji.