𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"well he's very sweet, loving, cute, all the things above! he's just really good to me" i say while smiling, just thinking about adam.

"he sounds like an amazing boy" she says with a sweet smile.

"you would like his mom, she's veryyy nice and loving! when i was in minnesota for that day before coming back she gave me medicine for my head and told me to sleep, she's tremendously caring!" i say while looking out the window.

"she also sounds like a very nice woman, i wanna meet her one day" she says.

"well im sure you will" i say while chuckling.

the whole time we drove to the mall we talked about adam, which made me miss him even more. but the thin that made me happy was that i would be about to see him in a week.

my mom and I pulled in to the parking lot of the mall, which was pretty packed and got out of the car and made our way into to the mall.

"so where do you wanna go into first?" my mom asks as we walk in threw the big glass doors.

"i don't care where we go, ill follow you" i say truthfully.

"alrighty" my mom says with a smile.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

when i tell you that my feet hurt, they hurt. we have been shopping for a good three hours by now and our hands are full with bags.

my mom insisted on buying adam a few things as well so she bought him a few t-shirts and a sweatshirt.

my mom went over board on me, but she did say that this stuff was for the new school year as well.

i got nice shirts to t-shirts, jeans to leggings and sweatpants, and more stuff.

she said that if i went to an american school that she wouldn't be able to see me and shop with me so she wanted to do that now.

after throwing all the bags in the back of the car, we were off to the nail salon and thank god we were.

i was to tired to walk around anymore.

"what color are you going to get?" my mom asks while parking in a parking spot right in front of the salon.

"im not sure, probably hot pink since it's the summer" i say with a smile.

"well then, let's go inside!" she says while hopping out of the car.

i quickly follow her lead and hop out of the car. when we walk into the salon, there was almost no one there.

i thought it was peaceful with not as much people in the salon because when there's a lot of people in a salon there's a lot of talking.

"hi, my daughter and i would like to have manicures down please, is there anyway we could have that happen?" my mom asks the lady at the front desk.

"yes of course" she says with a smile.

i pick out a color, which was hot pink, and follow the lady over to her station to do my nails.

"so do you want acrylics?" the lady asks me.

"yes ma'am, could i have a coffin shaped please?" i ask with a smile plastered on my face.

"sure!" she says while starting on my nails.

the whole time i was sitting in the nail salon i thought "what are we gonna do in new york"
or " what is some thing from we could do"

i was beyond exited to the point that i didn't even know the lady was done with my nails until my mom snapped me out of my thinking.

"come on kylie, let's go pay and get home. you look tired" she says with a smile.

"ok" i simply say, standing up form my chair.

"thank you so much!" i say while smiling at the lady's and walking out of the nail salon and into the car.

on the way home, i ended up falling a sleep and when i got home i quickly helped my mom take in the bags. and after all that i went to bed.

i was drained, but i couldn't be more grateful for the day i had with my mom.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

1211 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!!