Main Cast (So Far)

NOTE : This were all made with extremely minimalistic spoilers. Expect turns and twists the further you read.

Big thanks to my artistic, not-so-sane friends who made these artworks for this story.

Mercer : @Alfaunshifha
Damian, Valeria, Ilya, Maria : @Nevhilim

● Alexander J. Mercer

- SummaryJust your regular neighborhood bioweapon

- Summary
Just your regular neighborhood bioweapon. After the whole Prototype™ 2 fiasco, he departed from NYZ to live somewhere else. Picking up Damian, one of his evolved along to Detroit after an interesting exchange of words between one another... which led to the complete annihilation of both Blackwatch and Gentek. Pretending to be the blonde's dad for now while picking up new hobbies and activities to do for decades... or centuries to come.

- Appearance
Nothing worth to mention, kept to his usual attire outside of his mansion. Prefers shifting into a simple shirt or hoodie with jeans when he's not going anywhere. He's almost six feet tall here.

- BGM
This is Mercer we're talking about, he doesn't needs a BGM. The BGM needs him.

It's actually Destiny 2 - Gambit.

Damian Blackwater

- SummaryOne of Mercer's infiltrators on the civilian population who never showed up during Heller's final battle

- Summary
One of Mercer's infiltrators on the civilian population who never showed up during Heller's final battle. A decision that ensured his survival. Ends up rejoining Mercer and leaving NYZ together to start a new beginning. He joined High school as a Junior just to waste his time, only to ends up getting dragged in the constant, never-ending issues of angst, bullying, discriminations, and many other problems of the United States while trying his best to lay low and avoid the newly created Bureau of Biological Alleviation.

Unlike other evolved, due to his non-combat role, he is neither as strong as Mercer nor Heller. Which gives the former a valid excuse to beat him up every now and then in the name of training.

Enjoys playing in the arcades, hanging out with his friends, reading and learning new stuffs, and crying himself to sleep. But mostly spending quality time with people he had grown affectionate with.