Unclassified - Part Two

A certain tour guide which we know didn't really need Mercer to fully describe what the Bio-bomb is, because she had seen it herself through the leaked videos and her own brothers and sisters in arms retelling of their horrible experience in NYZ. Some of them were, and still are, her closest friends in this line of work.

She just didn't expect to be turning into one as 'Mercer' had said. As if he was reading her mind, she could feel something unholy squirming inside her body, and God. It feels so wrong. She wanted to claw it out with her bare hands, but the last thing she needs is to anger this.... thing.

So, here she is, back in the elevator which is heading back to the ground floor. Standing beside her was another soldier- Another stolen face, she reminds herself. Just another victim in the extremely long list of people he had made disappear in his New York Rampage from both outbreaks. Thinking about the new information he had told her about earlier, about assimilating memories... The concept itself already felt so wrong, something that should not ever exist in this world.

Yet, she's standing right beside an example of someone- or something, that had said ability. Someone with the knowledge of possibly everything that General Randal knows... Which may include all of the Department of Defense secrets and security codes.

He might as well knows the code of the Nuclear Briefcase. Ilsa actually hoped that she had actually retired, doing God-Knows-What Vets does instead of being in the same elevator as the Bioweapon that damned Blackwatch had created. She'd fight any terrorist or militant at any part of the world than being in this situation.

When he returned the gun back to her hands, she realizes just how pitiful it would problably fare againts him. Maybe the best thing it could do is to warn others or to shoot herself.

Or maybe both.

Too bad it's empty.

Ding!

"Pretend as if everything's normal." He whispered with obvious calmness. "Your life, and theirs is on the line. So please don't make things harder for everyone."

Easy for you to say! She grimaced, somehow managing to maintain her composure, they both stepped out from the elevator together and walked side-by-side down the corridor, which had some regular Pentagon Police patrolling around and the occasional office workers passing with stacks of files whatsoever.

"For a defense headquarter, you guys sure work in a nice place." Her right eye twitched slightly, "As nice as my house, actually."

"...You have a house?" She asked with clear hints of disbelief. "Not, uh..."

"Giant towers made out of flesh or underground network that spans for kilometers?" She stared with a 'yes' in her brown eyes. "...Seriously, no. I live in... Let's just say a pretty big house."

"Really... Where?"

"Nice try." She mentally rolled her eyes, so much for trying to dig for information. But she doubted she could actually pass it along to someone unless she wishes to die or something.

Earlier, after they entered the elevator, Mercer warned her to not tell anyone about what took place or his presence inside The Pentagon, or Washington DC in general. It doesn't matters if she doesn't use words to try to tell anyone. If she writes it down or type it, he would now.

The tour guide doesn't needs to be reminded of what'll happen afterward.

"Do you live alone?" She asked, surprisingly continuing the conversation. Probably trying to dig out more information if she managed to make it out from this encounter alive.