★ treasure map - ep.fifteen

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

"T-Hi!"

"Every time we come to a house that looks like this, things don't go well. You guys make us suffer," Eunbyul commented, squinting at the staff as she covered her eyes from the harsh sun.

"It's an outdoor shoot," the staff explained, causing everyone's eyes to widen in shock.

The youngest looked around, shaking her head. "That's even worse."

Jaehyuk read out from the prompter, and everyone exclaimed, unable to keep their excitement. It was their first time cooking at a large scale for everyone, and they were excited about it since they had to make lunch, dinner and dessert.

Eunbyul stood to get the menu as she sat at the end, and took it, furrowing her brows when the staff told her to explain it instead of giving it to Jaehyuk. "If I say something wrong, it's all on you guys," she joked, taking the piece of paper and going back to her seat.

"We will use ... o-organic foods?" She turned to her side, looking at Jihoon — aka her Korean teacher — and showed him the cue card, checking to see if she was right. "So, we will be c-cooking h-healthy food today. And our menu is ... wah!" Eunbyul stammered as she stumbled over some words.

"Our menu is cauldron-braised chicken, squash and potato jeon (veggie pancakes) for lunch!" Eunbyul clapped as she exclaimed, excited for the food. For dessert is cauldron crepes, and for dinner, it is cauldron-boiled pork belly wraps. And that's all for today!"

After shouting a cheer of encouragement, everyone dispersed into two teams; one for the braised chicken and one for the jeon (veggie pancakes). Eunbyul greeted the wood-chopping man politely, watching him as he demonstrated on how to chop the wood for the fire.

"Can I try?" Eunbyul offered, wanting to try chopping the wood in the techniques the man had showed. He gave her a skeptical gaze, but nodded, quietly telling how she shouldn't be disappointed if she couldn't break the logs.

Hitting the axe with the hammer only five times and Eunbyul easily separated the log, smiling gleefully as she looked at the man. "Ahjussi, what did you say?" She jokingly said, doing a little happy dance as she chopped a bunch of other logs. "Wah, this is so relaxing!" She pulled back the axe before slamming it on the log, easily separating it into two.

Eunbyul handed the job to Jihoon, walking around the area as she supervised everything the boys were doing. After tearing apart a broth packet in their first episode, Eunbyul was more wary about the boys and their cooking skills — only relying on Mashiho with no hesitation.

"What are they doing?" Manager Park asked Eunbyul, wanting her to check up on the boys often.

"Yedam, Jaehyuk and Jeongwoo are washing some stuff. Haruto and Asahi are running around. Jihoon and Junghwan are inside. And the rest are here." She pointed behind her, showing the rest of the boys who were preparing the ingredients for the food.

"Star, come here! Have this!" Hyunsuk called out to the younger, wanting her to try out the squash jeon they had made. "Doesn't it taste good?" He asked as the younger took a bite.