#29

~Unknown Place~

The sound of a single droplet hitting the ground managed to wake me up; I gasp for air and quickly sit up. My back was soaking wet from the water I was floating up; I stand up and look around. This place reminded me a lot of when I manage to enter Ōkami's world, I try and grab a kunai, but all my weapons are gone.

I sigh and begin to walk to what seems to be an endless world of water; since the water was the only source of light at the moment, it feels and looks like I haven't been moving at all. I stop walking and scratch the back of my head, "....hello?!" I yelled out, "can anyone hear me?!" The only thing I could hear is how my voice echoed; after that, only the sound of a droplet again.

I sighed in defeat and turned around; I then crashed into someone abruptly; the contact caused me to fall on my ass. "Ow! Hey!" I say as I rub my nose, "you could have at least said something!" I open one eye, and I freeze when I see a tall man, he has short fluffy white hair and sky blue eyes. Dammit, he's handsome!

"Forgive me," he says as he extends one hand out towards me, "I just wanted to make sure if it was really you." I raise an eyebrow and hold his hand as I stand, "what do you mean by that? Also, where the fuck am I at?!"

He then rests his hand on top of my head. "Well, to start, I'm the jinchuriki before you. A pleasure to meet you, Natsuna." My jaw drops; it's the guy I read about back at Konoha! The only male Jinchuriki for the ten tails! It's really him. "My name is Shiro, in case you did not know."

"Shiro?" I say, "wow! So are you like, a past life of mine?!" Shiro blinks in confusion a few times before chuckling. "No, no, nothing like that. I was my own self with my own life, the same with you." He gets on one knee in front of me and raises an eyebrow, "well, you look really young to be dead already."

The sound of a droplet echo as I stare silently at him for a few seconds.

"Natsuna? Hello?" Shiro says as he waves his hand in my face. "IM DEAD?!?!" I scream out, this caused the water under our feet to create a ripple effect, and Shiro fell backward from the fright.

"Your kidding, right?!" I say as I put both hands in my hair, "I can't die yet! No way! I refuse to believe it! Say your joking!" I grip his shirt with both hands and stare into his eyes, "RIGHT?!" Shiro's eyes were spinning in circles; I slapped his cheek a few times to snap him back to me.

"Don't dizzy out on me!" I say, "you gotta help me get back to the real world!" I let go of Shiro and run a bit, hoping to see a secret door, anything! "Natsuna!" Shiro yells out, "calm down! Just come back so we can talk, ok?!" I turn back and slowly make my way towards Shiro.

Shiro then sits in mid-air and pats the empty space next to him, like if there was a couch or something. I try and place my hand on the exact place he touched, but my hand didn't feel anything or rest on anything. "Just as I expected," he says as he jumps back to the ground, "turns out, you aren't as dead as I thought you'd be."

'Really?! So there's a way for me to get back?!" I say with a small jump. Shiro holds a hand up, "don't get ahead of yourself," he says, "I never said there was a way to get you back yet." He then rests his elbow in his other hand as he touches his chin, "hmm..." Shiro says as he thinks and walks; I just stood still as I nervously bit my nails.

"You only half the jinchuriki, right?" Shiro says as he looks back at me a bit. "Yep! I have Ōkami!" I say, "Is that good?" Shiro then snaps his fingers as he fully looks at me now, "phew! I thought you had Akuma; then we would have a slight problem." I walk towards Shiro and look up at him, "why did you think I have Akuma?" I ask.

"You...you really have no clue, huh?" Shiro says. I shake my head as a response. "Well, to start, look at yourself." He says as he points to the ground; as I look at my reflection in the water, I look confusingly towards him. "You have black hair and red eyes; Akuma has the same exact features." Shiro says, "and I had Ōkami, we both have white hair and blue eyes. So whenever someone becomes the ten tails Jinchuriki, they will have the colors of either Ōkami or Akuma."