#21

I was literally shaking as everything was unfolding. I still had so much blood on my hands too. I took half a step towards them and Naruto turned his glare at me quickly. No matter how much he growled and swung his claws at me, he didn't leave his spot of being over Natsuna.

"Naruto...please.." I whimpered, "it's me...Sakura." I then started to extend my hand towards him slowly. This only caused him to growl loudly enough that it made the ground shake, and i ended up losing my balance. After a few seconds of Naruto still snarling and staring me down, he must have realised I wasn't worth his time and turned his attention back to the strange man.

Ino then yanks me backwards really hard, hard enough to choke me briefly. As the man slightly raised his foot, Naruto's one tail slammed him through the forest. The rest of us yelled and covered ourselves to prevent a piece of wood from stabbing us. The single tail caused so much force that the wind was pushing all of us too.

Once the wind died down and nothing was flying at us, I could see Natsuna's index finger slightly twitch. Naruto then covers her entirely with his one tail like a blanket. Is it healing her? Just what the heck is even going on anymore?

~Nine Tail World~
~Natsuna P.O.V~

I gasped for air and sat up straight quickly. I instantly noticed that i wasn't in the normal ten tailed room. Although, there was still water on the floor. But why was there pipes and metal? It's almost like a dark hallway. I got up and started to walk down it, a few seconds passed and there was a loud, low, growl.

I have to admit. I did tense up and freeze in place. 'What the actual shit was that?' I thought to myself. After that little spook, I kept walking. Eventually I made it to a place that had a bit more light. There was a giant gate though, i wonder why. As I made my way closer to it, I tripped over something and fell face flat into the water.

"Ow.." I mumbled as I rubbed my nose. I look back to see what the hell it was that made me trip, and i almost yelled. It was Naruto with his face down in the water! I scrambled to my feet and quickly turned him on his back. I rested his head on my lap, and i pressed my ear on his chest. I have a huge sigh in relief when i could clearly hear his heartbeat.

I still started to give him CPR, I just didn't do the mouth to mouth part. He eventually coughed up all the water, but he didn't wake up. 'At least the water is out of his lungs' i thought to myself. Then a gust of hot air slammed on my back and i was surprised that I wasn't flown across the hall i came from.

I slowly look back and was surprised to see the nine-tails behind the cage. "Oh great..." He said very un-amusingly, "it's the ten tailed jinchuriki." I just looked at him confused. "Uuh...?" Was all i could say at the moment. He only growled at me, wow, he has such bright teeth. "Just how the hell did you even get here?!" He barked at me.

I felt a vein pop on my head. "How the fuck am I supposed to know?!" I barked back, "one moment I'm fucking dying and now I'm here holding Naruto and now im talking to your dumbass! So you tell me!!" His growl only got lower, "Naruto's probably healing your annoying ass." He said. "He's most likely using his one tail to transfer some chakra to you."

I looked down at Naruto, yeah...that sounds like something he would do. Actually, that sounds like something we would both do for each other. I felt a smile slowly start to appear on my lips, but it vanished as soon as the nine tails started to bark at me again. "Are you just going to sit there or are you actually going to do something?!" He said.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you to shut the fuck up?!" I screamed back at him. I rested Naruto against a wall and walked towards the nine-tails gate. "What's even your problem? I'm not even doing anything bad here!" I said. His hot breath only got heavier, "do you really think i want two stupid humans here? Having that blockhead here is already torture enough!" I rolled my eyes. Wow, he really sounds like Akuma.