#9

"Teach me now lady!" Konohamaru said as he jumped up and pulled my ponytail. "Hey!!! Quit it you stupid brat!" I said as I pulled him off me.

As he fell on the ground my ponytail came undone. I slowly stared at him.

I clobbered his eye as hard as I could

I clobbered his eye as hard as I could. "Stupid!! You just don't go to random people and pull on them physically!" He was rubbing his eye a lot in pain.

 "Stupid!! You just don't go to random people and pull on them physically!" He was rubbing his eye a lot in pain

"Do you even know who I am?!" He yelled very loudly. I put my hair back to normal, and then punched him again. "Even if I did that won't stop me from clobbering you to oblivion!" He started to cry.

I sighed and squatted down. "Look. Sorry for hitting you that hard. Next time I'll hold back a little bit." He was gone in the blink of an eye. I then felt my back get heavier. Looking back a little I see him standing on my back pointing at the air.

"I don't care what you say! You will train me because I'm the Hokage's grandson!" My anger broke through the roof. I jump on my feet, making konohamaru fall off my back. Turning around I grab his shirt as he's in mid-air. "Hey! Let go of me!" He said while kicking and hitting me.

I slam him through the ground causing a huge dirt mushroom to shoot up more than 100ft from the ground, and making a huge crack on the floor. "You are so damn annoying!!"

~later~

I stomped all the way to the Hokage's library and shoved the scroll back in its place. The door suddenly slammed shut. I quickly turn around and see a figure in the corner standing there.

I pulled out a kunai. "Who are you and how did you get here?!" I said not taking my eyes off them. As the came out the shadow I gritted my teeth together hard. "Konohamaru....you have ten seconds to say why your here......"

He put his arms up in defense. "W-wait! Just hear me out ok?!" I put my kunai away and crossed my arms across my chest waiting. "I followed you here because i really want you to train me! I'm just a weak boy only seen as the Hoakages grandson...i want to be more than that. You are the strongest and coolest person I've met!"

I was baffled. I legit only stared at him. Looking at him, his eyes seemed to shine with hope. I put my arms down and walked past him. "Fine. Just follow me. But fuck up once and the training is over." He jumped and yelled in joy. "I promise i won't disappoint you Natsuna Sensei!"

~later~

He whined two hours into training. "This is so hard! Isn't there a faster way?!" I bonked his head. "No stupid! If you have the energy to complain then you have the energy to keep training!"

He whined louder and stood up. "Can you at least hit with less power?!" I cracked my fingers. "Nope."

~After training~

I bandaged his cuts up. "You sure you still want to continue training?" He looked at me. "Duh. Of course I do!" I carried him on my back as we headed back to the village. "Natsuna?" He said quietly. "Hmm? What is it konohamaru?" He stayed silent for a few seconds. "What if I don't become hokage?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You want to become hokage too?" He nodded. "Well...don't say that. Your already having a head start from a majority of your classmates. I can't believe im saying this but...I'll try to live long to see you become hokage."

Konohamaru didn't say a word after that. He put his pinky in my face. "Promise?" I blinked a few times in surprise, but I locked my pinky with his. "Promise."

~later~

I dumped his bitchass in his bed and I walked away from his place. Finally he was gone. Then Sasuke shows up out of nowhere. The universe hates me today. We both made a brief eye contact. I looked away and was about to walk past him until he gripped my arm.

"Get your fucking hands off me." I said full of annoyance. "Can you at least listen first before you start threatening people?" He said also annoyed. I stayed quiet. "Sakura collapsed." My eyes widened. "Why?!" I said gripping his collar shirt in worry. He shrugged. "She was just following one moment and then next thing i know she collapses. I left her there."

I was furious he just left her there like garbage. "You are such an asshole! How could you just leave her there?! Do you have any idea what could happen to her there?!" Sasuke stared at me dead in the eye. "Not my problem" My eye twitched. If I kill him now will anyone notice?

He gripped my wrist and managed to break free. "If you care so much about her get her yourself." He stared to walk away. My arm was shaking from anger that i felt that i was really going to kill him. But then i thought of Sakura. I stared to dash across every alleyway and street trying to find her, even a small trace.

~At the hospital~

I sit besides Sakura's bed. She's wide awake and fully blushing after I told her what had happened to her. "So did Sasuke bring me here?" She said in full hope. I stared blankly. "No, Naruto did." She gagged. "Eeeew!!! Im going to jump in bleach!"

I sighed in annoyance and lightly slapped the back of her head. "You need to appreciate what people do to help you. Honestly, not everything is about Sasuke. Yeah you have a crush on him, but he doesn't to you. You know what he did so stop thinking that he will change one moment to the boy you want him to be."

She stared down on her lap ashamed. "Yeah...your right." I started to peel some fruit for her until a nurse came inside.

"Miss Sakura? You have to stay here for a while. You have some pressure in your head that i would like to keep an eye on." Sakura was a bit emberrased. "Yeah...ok..." I put a hand on hers. "Don't worry ok? You'll be in good care." She smiled weakly. "Your right."

~later~

Sakura ended up having trouble on moving her legs slightly and nearly having a severe seizure. Luckily she was moved to the intensive care unit quickly. I felt I was all up in her business so i went out to get her some sweets. Most of the stalls were empty since the sun was starting to set. I run my hand through my hair feeling anxious. "Where the hell am I going to get some candy?" I muttered to myself.

Feeling defeated i started to walk to my house. "HOW YA DOING NATSUNA?!?!" Naruto said as he appeared from thin air in my face. I yelled in fear and instinctively punched his face as hard as i could. Naruto went flying all the way to the gate. I stared in shock. 'I swear im putting everyone to sleep today' i thought as i dashed to where Naruto flew to.