#15

~Final day of exams~

I was the last one to battle again. Seriously, why am I always the last one? Well, at least I got to see Neji get his ass beat by Naruto. But I felt terrible since I was the only one cheering for Naruto. Everyone around me would give me that stare like 'why for HIM?' I only grinned and stuck my tongue at them. Now it was Sasuke's and Gaara's fight. For once, I'm rooting for Sasuke, probably because I still hold a grudge on Gaara that he broke Lee, but honestly, couldn't Sasuke have cut his hair at least?

I see from the corner of my eyes Naruto running towards me, I took my bag out the chair next to me and he plopped himself down. "So how was my fight?!" He said with his usual grin and sparkly eyes. I rubbed my chin a bit so I can look smart. "Well, it was a good fight, but damn you sure do talk a lot!" He gave a nervous laugh while rubbing the back of his head, "Hehe..oops!!"

~Later~

Sooo...we are under attack now. Uuuuh....fuck. I ran out of the arena alone since Naruto and I were separated when it started. I started to look for people who were trapped under the rubble. But as I neared the village, I tripped over something, but as I looked over my shoulder, my body went cold, I tripped over a corpse. I skidded away and looked down at my foot; my toes had blood on them. I started to feel sick until I smacked myself back to reality. 'Come on Natsuna' I thought 'there's just going to be more and more bodies as I get closer to the village.'

I got off the ground and headed back towards the village. I was right; there were bodies just everywhere. Even the smoke and dust couldn't cover all of them. As I went deeper and deeper, I saw something huge slither. I tried to deny what I thought it could be. I slowly looked up and felt my throat get dry, yup, just what I thought, a big ass snake. "WHY?!" I yelled as I grabbed the enemy, trying to surprise attack me from behind. I started to shake him like a doll, "Who said this is ok?!" I shook him so hard that I think I heard/felt something break.

I blinked a few times, put him down, and ran away. Then I heard the snake slither its way towards me. "OH 'GREAT'!" I yelled.

~Later~

I jumped out the street as it tried to bite me. I barely made it out since I felt it's hot ass breath on my leg. I got behind a wall and summoned earth columns, and they shot towards the snake, one hit its eye, and the snake gave a loud screech that I covered my ears quickly, it even shook the ground so hard that the buildings around me started to fall. I gasped and threw myself out the way, back to the open view of the snake. It made its way towards me but stopped once we both heard the crying of a child nearby. I look and see a small girl holding her stuffed bunny in the open.

The snake and I both made our way towards the girl. As I ran, I summoned walls to slow the snake down, and it was slowly working. "Kid! Get out the way!" I yelled as I was only a few feet away from her. She looked at me, and her eyes were instantly filled with fear as she saw the snake right behind me with its mouth fully opened, exposing its fangs. She yelled for her mother and covered her head with her arms.

I lunged myself towards her and grabbed her, but the snake had also jumped itself at us. This is the one attack I won't be able to dodge, and my earth jutsu would not stand the impact. I held her close and made myself her human shield. Then I see a blue orb cover the girl and me; we looked at each other confused until I remembered who this was. "Neji?!" I say now looking at him. The snake was bounced back and Naruto and his clones managed to slam him to the ground, knocking it out temporarily. Neji then stopped spinning.

When the shield was down Naruto ran towards us. "Natsuna!! Oh my god are you ok?!?!" he yelled as he got in my face. I put my hand on his face gently and pushed him a bit back. "I'm ok, but this girl needs to go to the hospital." She then gripped my shirt; she had dry tear traces and a bit of snot. "I wanna find my m-mommy!"