Her eyes on the plane surface, it was suddenly tempting to cry whilst looking back at her worn out reflection.

She gripped the edge of the sink holding the air inside her lungs and exhaled before grabbing paper towels to clean her face and hands.

A few tears escaped, she tried to smile and ended up succumbed to tears . Feeling relief , exhaustion, and joy with gripping worry a persistent participant.

She was home. And she didn't want to give a damn if Marcelo come for her because she wouldn't be going anywhere without a fight of sort. But she couldn't fight the thought that made her freeze up and her activated speedy heartbeat.

Marcelo's wasn't a nobody.Dante had pointed out that he controlled the family business in Mexico. Which meant someone else controlled things her side? What were the chances another Rodriguez wasn't in charge of or in her country ?

She pushed off the sink and picked up her bag then walked out the toilet stall. It was early evening and she had deliberately locked herself inside the washroom . Ignoring the glares thrown her way by the women lined outside and blunt advice about using a toilet, she found her way outside the restaurant.

She'd go home and worry later.

Home is where she wanted to be. She didn't want to drop from exhaustion or double over because of trepidation.

She hailed and got into a taxi after buying a bottle of wine. Wine was relatively cheap and she bought it as a last minute 'gift' for when she'd return home. Freshly baked bread would have been a better option but she'd seen a line in the bakery of choice.

Woken by the driver once they arrived at her destination, she paid, having changed currency and exited the car . The drive to her home was a lengthy one, more than a mere forty five minutes from where she'd been picked up.

Geneva took in the familiar scenery of land and the road. No sooner had she turned when she saw the black gates opened and out came a Bentley that stopped close to her.

"Geneva?" Her mother's voice sounded in surprise and she climbed out of the car.

Her mother verbally confirmed with excitement and hugged Geneva who was at the brink of tears.

Her arms went around her mother and she shut her eyes unable to fight the tears. The muscles in her throat tightened and she buried her face in the crook of her mother's neck. Inhaling her rose signature scent that accompanied found memories.

And she broke down.

Poured it all out in the comfort of her mother's arms . Her deep sobs fueled her mother's concern who tried to pull her at arms length to take a look at her daughter who refused to let go.

Her daughter's state alarmed and brought about motherly concern in her core. And the longer her daughter cried, an air of sadness spread.

It took a while, and when Geneva finally loosened her grip, her mother pulled back with affection as she took in her daughter's state.

"Oh Geneva." Her mother touched her cheeks wiping the trail of tears away.

Geneva tried to speak, to say anything but the moment she opened her mouth, a shaky breath after and she the tears rushed back alongside a sob.

It was all coming back.

Samuel's death , her first attempted escape, her second and the result in the bathtub, her third attempt accompanied with it's dreadful result and her forth experience while doing so. Gabriella, Dante, how it begun.