Chapter 8

Crystal and zak had started to developing a odd routine.Crystal would be going about her life as usual.But sprinkled thru out it there was zak. He would pop up way more then she was used to.And had even started showing up during the daytime a lot more too.Crystal was confused but felt a sense of rightness.she really did feel better that zak was around her way more. Not to mention that as the time they spent together. She got a lot more information about his life and  about what it means to be a proxy.she was learning a lot too. She was even getting a little bit better at knowing what to look for in the papers she was bringing back with her and was able to see witch would even be worth zak's time. Crystal had also finally gotten the full story about what happened that night that he got hurt too.

Zak had been hunting down this man who he had been ordered to bring in for slenderman. Because he was wanted by him dead or alive. And he had disappeared off the radius for mouths and needed to be brought in forcefully.So zak and others got sent out to hunt for him. When zak had been the one to find him he had tried to talk the man into coming with him peacefully.But the man wasn't interested in going willingly. So he then pulled a knife and tried to kill zak in a fight to the death.But he underestimated zak's superhuman abilities to take hits and keep going. As well As his years worth of training to be a soldier for the nonhumans. And zak sadly had to kill him to save his own life. Zak knew that slenderman would be mad but had no choice. He knew that slenderman said dead or alive so he had did his job but sadly do to his injuries had to get some help asap or he wouldn't make it to the mansion in one piece and the damages might've been irreversibly. Zak had also said that it was good that Crystal had kinda proving that she wasn't going to tell by my that point because aside from her house he didn't have any hideout for miles and if he hadn't been healed quickly his healing abilities would have been halted for weeks! And then slenderman would've really mad had he not able to get his report back as soon as possible.Crystal had been a glad that she had in a weird way saved zak's life. But had  been upset when he had so nonchalantly talked about killing someone.But zak had then told her that the man in question was a true pig and an evil person. Crystal who was laying in bed when zak was telling her this story shot up at this "what do you mean? Crystal asked unable to help herself and finding herself greatful that once again she lived in the top floor and her parents couldn't hear her. Zak then pushed her gently back into bed. And explain. He told her that this man had been a noodle and had kind of hired slenderman to help him do some stuff and help make him rich.Crystal had looked confused about the noodle comment.Zak had let out a big sign and told her  " a noodle is a human beings that work for us. To help us destroy evidence, take care of witnesses, and help us in our illegal trades.or other stuff we might need a small but of human help with. noodles are basically humans who have betrayed their own kind for the sake of power or money or some stupid revenge plot. They are toys even more then is proxies are but they are too far gone to realize it. They sell their souls in exchange for whatever thay want or whatever they want done and we get one of are own to get it done for them.But they have to spend the rest of their lives bound to the family and anything the family wants. and As long as they do as their told to they have immunity from dying. Fail to follow what they promised to do or going back on their end of the deal. Will end in their forfeiting their very lives" zak then went on to them explain that the man he was hunting was a bit of a monster and had been involved with drug dealing as well as human trafficking little girls for money and had even sold his own child to a satanic preach as a human sacrifice. Just to summon up one of their kind to get a favor. The poor kid had only been twelve. The family didn't really believe in human sacrifices and zak said that had they known they would have stop him but they were too late and what's done was done so they took him up o his offer and took his soul knowing he would try to ran.And just as the family had predicted he was asked to uphold part of his end of the bargain and he turned tail and ran. And so the deal was broken and the proxies were sent out to either kill him or bring him back. Zak had admitted that slenderman had really wanted to kill the man himself. But zak had said that slenderman had told him that it was alright he knew there would be more like him in the future. Crystal had been a little bit better knowing that zak had killed someone who wasn't exactly innocent. But when she had asked why the family had taken the man's deal if they were so disgusted by his actions. Zak had just given her a strained look and said "we're serial killers and monsters chris. We do far worse everyday. " Crystal had just left it there not wanting to hear anymore about that part of things at all. 

Crystal had grown to admire zak more after sharing with her more from his life. She was also glad that she was seeming to be getting better at this whole being a proxy for a proxy thing. Even if she  didn't agree with everything else. (And there was that whole she would be killed if she didn't do as she was told thing) she could still see herself doing this in the future and was happy about it. And she couldn't help but admit that she was really starting to like being around zak more and was starting to grow close to him.Crystal had also started to notice that whenever she would be reading something together with him he would be staring at her from the corner of his eyes. Or when she was asleep at night he would be either sitting right next to her bed telling her bedtime tales or silently gazing at her like she was some sort of treasure.Crystal also noticed that anytime were they had been standing close beside each other zak would occasionally run a hand thru her hair and look he really wanted to kiss her but would then just pull back and look at her hungrily.Crystal wasn't going to lie to herself and say she didn't know why he didn't want to kiss her. But she also wasn't going to lie and say that she didn't really want it either. But the confusing thing was that she couldn't put her finger on why things had escalated so quickly. What had happened to the scary boy and the scared girl? Where was the fear that she had before where did it all go?one thing was sure she had really changed the way that she truly felt about zak the proxy. And he had just as quickly changed how he felt about her too.

sorry for the long wait on these chapters guys I'll try to do better but I have chores and Christmas to plan around so I'm sorry if their coming out a little late. Plus I keep running into writers block and it's hard sometimes to connect part A to part B. I'm getting better at it tho. But I'm sorry for the wait regardless. Hope your enjoying it anyways. 🙏🙏🙏🙏Next one as soon as I can you guys. be blessed And have a good day.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕