Chapter 10

The picture above doesn't belong to me

 Crystal was woken up by her mother shaking her awake. 

 "Crystal! Crystal! Wake up! Wake up!" Her mother fearfully called her while shaking her shoulders.

Crystal groggly sat up trying to focus on what was going on. as she notice that she was laying on her floor in the middle of her bedroom.And not in her bed.

Crystal's mother was still held her by her shoulders as she looked her over.  " What happened? " her mother asked her voice full her concern.

Crystal put a hand to her head not knowing what happened.how did she get there? Did she climb out of bed that night? Why was she on the middle of the floor?

But Crystal not wanting her mom to worry just said " I don't know. I guess I must have fallen out of bed and just decided to sleep on the floor. " she tried to sound teasing about the last part even tried for a small smile and a laugh.

But Crystal's mom shook her head and just looked horrified. "Crystal your bleeding." Her mother told her severely. 

Crystal looked down confused and worried.when she notice that she seem to feel a slight wetness around her nose.She reached her hand up to touch the wetness on her fingers.when she pulled them away she saw bright blood on her fingertips.

 " how did this happen? Are you alright? "Her fearfully asked her sounding on the verge of panic.

Crystal shook her head " I don't know mom "

Without asking anymore questions. Crystal's mother hurriedly helped her up off the floor and after making sure Crystal was able to stand rushed her straight to the bathroom.