Chapter 24

The picture above doesn't belong to me so all  rights to rightful owners

It took Sally a while to think but she managed to figure out who was best suited for what crystal needed help with.  Sally than grab my hand and told crystal that she would go looking for her and that she would come right back. As sally disappear into thin air right in front of me. Crystal gathered her things and went to pay for everything before returning home. She left the groceries on the counter and than went out back to wait and see if sally would show up again. She didn't know if sally would show up today or not be she wasn't going to take the risk of her family ever seeing Sally if she could help it. Do there crystal sat on a small log bench waiting.

 It seemed like a long time but than out of almost nowhere Sally poop right out in front of her. Crystal jumped up going  to her.   " Miss Crystal! Great news! She said it was okay.! Clockwork raids she love to meet with you to talk  about training you! but we have to hurry and meet with her right now.  " Sally was smiling and grabbing Crystals hand. But Crystal stoped her  "wait! Where?" Crystal asked wearily.  Sally looked a little ashamed.  "we need to go near the mansion again. "   Crystal froze. Sally quickly jump in " we're not going  inside. just very way outside the mansion. ok? We're not going anywhere inside but we need to meet her at lest near the outside area. Ok?"  Crystal was still scare but realized that in order for her plan to work she was going have to just be braver. Easier said than done.

 Crystal nodded and sally held her tighter as the world around them more and  than suddenly the world was different and they were within walking of the mansion and standing there was Clockwork.  Stretching her arms and looking like she was about to work out. When she turned and looked over her shoulders at sally and Crystal she stopped and waved them over. Crystal and sally walked right up to her. 

"Hello, miss clockwork. I'm glad  that you agreed to meet with me. I'm sorry if I had bothered you at all." Crystal said slightly nodding out of respect.   " oh No, dear its fine. I was  quite surprised but happy when sally told me that you wanted to meet and talk about   training.  " she than came  closer and stood right in front of Crystal looking her up and down. " sooo . . you really wanna learn how to defend yourself against enemies and creepypasta? "  clockwork said crossing her arms. Crystal nodded " yes please miss clockwork. I really need to learn how to protect myself and need to stand strong for zak and for  my  family. I need to learn to be warrior in my own way. If you don't want to help me do it. I understand. I'll just find someone else who will teach me to fight. But please miss clockwork, I really appreciate it if you would do it."   Crystal said politely but secretly she really really wanted Natalie's help. She didn't  know why but she felt safer with clockwork training her to be as strong as zak than any of the others but she didn't know why.  but Clockwork just looked at her for a moment and than smiled slowly and than nodded.   " ok! If you really want to be trained and get stronger than alright. I can train you and get you into shape first and than we can bring in others to help with other training exercises later on but for now. . .we start with The basics. "   Clockwork said walking back uncrossing her arms.   Crystal just stood there stunned but happy she didn't expect Clockwork to actually help her but now that she was. There was hope. A very little bit of hope inside of Crystal.   " ok. Ummm are we gonna start now or?..." Crystal asked.   Clockwork  shook her head.  " no. Will start a daily routine. Starting  tomorrow. " she put her hands on her hips and turned her back to us walking up the hill towards the mansion calling back over her shoulder " make sure you show up nice and early!  5: 30 not an hour later! Got it? " Crystal called "  yes ma,am! I'll be there! "  " good!" Clockwork called " See you than!" And so Crystal and sally pop back to the woods near Crystals home and talked about how they were gonna have to meet and sally was gonna have to do that poof thing to be able to meet with Natalie. And  gonna have to sneak around her family and even sneak around zak for a time. But all an all they were both excited to be planning together and sneaking around and getting to spend more time together. At least sally was she couldn't stop bouncing around. And it was all Crystal could do not keep giggling from relief and joy. But she managed to say goodbye to sally and get inside and prepare herself for a long journey to become stronger and more independent. For zak. For her family sake. And for her very life. And maybe her future with ask and his family wasn't as damned from the start as she may have thought. She may be a good girl but that doesn't mean she can't be a strong good girl right? She had to be it was the only way to survive this ordeal. She had to be better, stronger, and have courage in herself even when it seems impossible. She just had to.