Chapter 16

The picture above doesn't belong to me all rights go to original owner.

One such time when Crystal was trying to walk one of her customer's dog she got visited.

Crystal was trying her best to walk mr. Harry Truman from the librarys dog. But it wasn't going well at all the poor thing was restless and kept whining. It just couldn't pick a direction to walk. 

Crystal had stopped to clam the poor thing down and was trying to keep hold. She was in the park again but it was in the middle of a hot day so she tried to not be to worried about it. She was trying to think of some way to get her dog walking done while still keeping the animal calm.He seemed to really want to go near the woods so maybe if she let him walk near them a little bit he might feel better.Crystal knew why the dog was acting up but she had to still do her job. And maybe she could still do it and keep them both safe at the same time.She had to at least try it or she could lose her job and not be paid or get another job ever again.

So Crystal started down the park path that lead into the woods but trailed off the path and just walked the edges of the forest not going in. The dog seemed to calm down a little bit but was still trying to pull away from her grasping hands. The dog even started going to the bathroom on some trees. And just when it seemed that he had calm down completely. His head shot up and his hair on his back stand on ends. As he looked at something in the forest. The dog began growling and baring his teeth as he backed away from something Crystal herself still couldn't see. Crystal tried to remain calm and started to back away trying to pull the dog back with her away  with her. 

Crystal looked out into the forest not seeing anything. But as she tried to pull the growling dog back and continued scanning the woods a figure emerged from behind a tree. And just stood there staring at her. He was too far away for her to tell but she could tell from the big size and shoulders that it was a man.

Crystal froze up now not knowing what to do.as she did the figure started walking forward out of the woods towards her and as it did another figure emerged from behind another tree further back and started walking towards her as well.

Crystal was now really freaked out and now really tried to get her legs to move. But it wasn't going well and she had to pull the angry dog with her too so she didn't get anywhere. before  Crystal knew it the figure was coming out of the woods and was standing right in front of her in the now fully in the light.

Crystal could only stare frozen in place. The man was wearing a mask that was white with black rimmed eyes and black a feminine lips. Which have him a blank unreadable look. He was also wearing a big puffy light brown Orange  jacket with a hood. Which just added to his already threading size. He was also wearing dark dirty pair of jeans and a pair of hiker shoes. Despite he upper body being impressive his lower half was much small but in a more lean way. That told you he was fast. He was strong but limber. That just ment that if you can be would catch you and you wouldn't be getting away again anytime soon. 

he just stood there looking at her for a moment. Completely  ignoring the growling dog.And Crystal just waited not knowing weather or not to run of speak.as she did the other figure had come to stop near a tree just behind the man in the mask but he did not come out fully into the light. He stayed in the edge of the woods.not entirely hidden but Crystal couldn't really see him but she knew in was a man too just slightly smaller.He was also wearing a mask but black with red face lines. And he was wearing a bright orange hooded that was pulled up so he was completely covered up. He had his hands in his pockets and was just standing back as tho waiting to follow the white masked man's actions.

Finally the man in the white and black mask spoke . 

 " so your the one who has captured our little zaky's heart? " He voice was muffled but audible and kinda mocking but matter of a factly too. " I was wondering what took him so long to find at least one girl to play around with. But I'm just glad that he's not the totally stick in the mud we thought after all. "