Chapter 3

The picture above is mine.my drawing I mean

It had been a week and a half since that night and poor Crystal couldn't decide whether or not it had even been real or not.And if it had been why was she not calling the police ?or telling her parents? Why didn't she tell anyone? For the past week and a half all she had done was to go school and tried to go about her business without revealing anything was the matter.But even when she couldn't tell herself wether or not any of what happened was real.she found herself anxious about everything.no matter what she did she felt such dread of the unknown.Crystal's mother seemed to pick up on it and tried to get her to tell her what the matter was.But Crystal just told her mother that she was worried about school was all.Crystal could tell that her mother didn't really believe her but she assured Crystal that it she needed someone to ever talk to her mother was always there.Crystal still couldn't really explain why she didn't just say something! But she guessed that the boy ( zak ) threat had really stuck with her. What if he really would kill her if she told anyone? What if he hadn't been trying to scare her and really bad been watching the house for weeks and was watching her these last couple of weeks just to see if and who she would tell? What if that was why it had been weeks since the incident occurred.what if he could see her but she couldn't see him.questions like this and that swam thru her mind and tortured her soul.And when all was said in done the sad conclusion she kept coming to was that she had to stay silence on the matter and just not tell anyone at all.

Crystal also couldn't get the other thing that he had said out of her mind either.about being a good girl and not being the kind of person to just leave people hanging. Now don t get Crystal wrong. She had been told she was a pretty good person all her life but...what he said had really bothered her.what does being a good girl have to do with this situation? Does not wanting a stranger in her room make her a bad person then? Does not trusting this boy who she had never known before and still don t make her less of a good person? Does telling her parents that there was a stranger in their home that they were kind enough to give her for all these years to live in bad? How could not wanting someone who's literally threating her wellbeing and the those of her family anywhere near her home  make her a bad girl? A bad person? Could it really? How ?  And why?

Crystal was just getting ready for bed again.it had been a long day.she was very tried after her long day at school and work.Crystal was so tired from the day that she had finally managed to completely forgot about the incident completely somehow.Crystal was just pulling back the converters when..tap tap tap..came from the window.Crystal frozen confused about it at first .not knowing where the taping was coming from...tap tap tap...Crystal then realized it was coming from the window.Crystal thought but why?.. Suddenly she remembered the other night and now froze for a different reason...tap tap tap.. "Hhhey open up"said a voice sounding inpatient as well as strained almost as tho in pain.Crystal unfrozen and quickly ran to the window hurriedly opening it.as she did the boy from the other night came pushing and stumbling his way in to the room.

 "Oh about time love"Zak said grabbing his arm and leaning up against the windowsill for support.Crystal backed up and got a good look at Zak and she could see he was badly hurt.he had blood all over his right arm on his hoodie.And he had blood splatters everywhere else on his body.he was limping too.Crystal put her hand over her mouth in horror.

  "What happened to you?!" Crystal said in complete horror. she might not have trusted Zak and didn't want him living here but she never wanted this.

 "Oh I got my ass handed to me by this old man that had a little too much fight left in him." he said stained but honestly.he took off his mask then and groaned leaning his head up against the windowsill again. " I'm gonna need help.I need you to get me some first aid.I can't do this myself. " he said as he stumbled towards the sofa.sitting down he turned to Crystal " please bring me some bandages kid" he said sounding sincerely pleading.Crystal rushed out of the room quickly and into the bathroom going into the medicine cabinet to pull out the bandages and first aid box.Crystal then rushed back to her room but careful enough not to make to much noise.even tho her bedroom was on the second floor and the walls should have been thick enough not to hear to much thru .with Zak being injured she didn't want to take any chance.