I'm sorry guys

Hey guys I'm sorry to be putting this right in the middle a chapter but I just feel obligated to explain to you guys reading why there are no new chapters and what's taking so long. 

Well the truth is that I have been very sick lately and physical and mentally. And didn't have the strength to write any chapters. There was even a time were I was even thinking I wouldn't be coming back to this story at all. But it's okay I'm not giving up. I'm just taking it easy. 

I'm still kinda ill. But don't worry I'll still do my very best to continue with the chapters but they might not be as well thought out or well written as the others might have been.And they might not be coming as soon.

I don't really know when the chapters well come or how many I can do but they will come sooner or later even if I have to throw it together last minute or something.

I really feel bad for saying this at all because I know how it feels for me to get really into a story only to have the author quit or never get back because of something or other. I feel stories should be finished one way or another. Which is why I feel you guys deserve to at least know the why and what is going on. Just because I feel bad that you guys are reading my stuff and I just want you guys to know how much it means to me. 

And I just want to take a moment to say thank you to anybody who reads my stuff. Thank you . It means the world to me and I Truely do appreciate it so much. Weather your a passer by or and big fan of this story so far. thank you.

I'm sorry for the delay guys. 

please forgive me 💕love you all. see you soon.