Chapter 21

the picture above  doesn't  belong to me all rights  to original  owners.

( Also just in case your  guys need it. The next chapter might have some not nice stuff in it. So just a friendly Warning, trigger warning)

As crystal stood  there   petrified  She had  so many thoughts   running  through her head. So many  thoughts. Like how long had she been out for? Hours? Days? A week? A couple of minutes?!   was she more safe in this room? Was this room safer than the other rooms were?! If she went out of this room would she be in danger?! Should she just wait in here and hope that  nothing bad happens to her?. Would zak  be looking for her? Would he even know that she was here?! Or that she was missing at all?!  

She stood there her mind racing with horrible thoughts after horrible thoughts. Wondering what to do. And if she was to leave this room where should she go? And what would she do or say should she be caught by someone.

Crystal stood there for what felt like a several hours when it was probably just a very very long 30 /40 minutes. Until she decided she could do more from going out than staying  here just waiting for something or someone to either come get her or worse find her and eat her.

Crystal stood trying to get her legs to work and it wasn't easy but after a couple of  wiggling and stumbling a bit she started to be able to walk a little bit around the room ( she thought it wasn't going to do her any good if she couldn't use her legs)  she was able to walk without falling over. But the noises and yelling she kept hearing all the while. still had her shaking all over. 

Than finally with a horrible thoughts and knot in her gut crystal stealed herself and took a deep breathe. And than marched forward up the small stairs and turned the doorknob branding herself for what what's to come. . .

When Crystal opened the door all the sounds from before where loader and unmuffled so crystal got the unfortunate present of hearing every curse word and horrible insult you can and couldn't think of and some other yelling in what what's other languages but she could tell from some of their tones they were also cussing too. And some other voices  were much calmer and seem to be either answer the yelling voices or trying to calm down the yelling and cussing. Than mixed in between all those were abnormal grunting or growling or other hair raising nosies that crystal had never heard before and the ones she did hear and recognize were sounds from horror movies and they were worse in real life. 

But crystal continued on walking softly forward feeling that now that she was out the door she might as well keep walking out. as she exited the door to the basement. she saw it come out to a dimly lit long hallway with offwhite yellowish and slightly greenish peeling wallpaper. And old barely carpeted wooden  floor. The were several doors all along the hallways almost like an old hospital or nursing home. And the hallway was curved outwards and down the hall is where the noise was coming from.

Crystal tried to walk as softly and as slowly as she could as she continued on forward. As the ranting and noises continued. Thought that she would just walk down the hall and just take a look at who or what was making the noises and than maybe go back. Slowly on she went tip toeing on until she got almost all the way around the curve ending of the hallway where the noises were almost ear bleeding and bone chilling. Crystal started to wonder weather she should just go back to the basement already. But than she heard someone mention her...

" Hey guys, what are we gonna do with the proxy boy's girl in the basement.? " some deep gritty male voice asked uncareingly " are we just gonna leave the little bitch in there?!"

Crystal stood frozen needing to know what the answer was going to be. She also noted that she might not have been the only one given a lot of the yelling and sounds seemed to steal for a minute as if to hear the answer or were thinking about her.