Chapter 1

Crystal was in the kitchen with her mother cleaning up their dinning room table.after everybody having a nice lunch.she was helping her mom with the dishes and with sweeping the running and kitchen floors.

Her mom looked over across the room at her "crystal,honey thank you so much dear"she said sounding stained but extremely happy.

Crystal just smiled as she whipped her chestnut blonde hair around as she turned to face her mother "oh,no problem mom.if there's anything I can do to help I'm fine with it." she then turned back to walk to the kitchen to wash the last plates in the sink.

 "Oh but honey I'm gonna need you to walk to the store and then I'm still gonna need someone to drop off some bills at the post office.And I would feel bad for making you do both after you just got done helping me clean up this mess." she said sounding now less happy and more strained not to mention guilty.

Crystal walked right out of the kitchen to stand right before her mother.And with a smile said "no it's ok.I want to help.And I don't mind it at all.it'll be fine, I promise" and she said this all with such certainly that it made her mother a lot less guilty.

Looking up into her daughter's eyes.she told her "your a good girl Crystal,your such a good girl" and she was right. Crystal was a good girl she had always been the kind of girl who was always doing something for everyone else.or following orders without asking any questions.she had always been the kinda girl who always did without but would bend over backwards to make sure that everybody would never have to go without it it could be helped.yes, Crystal was what every parent would want in a daughter but her mother really worried about her.she was worried that her daughter would give so much away that someday she wouldn't have anything left for herself

Crystal was brushing her hair by her desk as she got ready for bed. The day had been a bit more tiring then usually.But she was happy that she could help and she felt accomplished by what she had managed to do today.And was looking forward to a good night's rest.she put her hairbrush back on her desk table beside her bed.then pulled back the big poofy converter on her bed getting ready to climb in.But she still had some things to put away and the lights still needed to be turned off.she had just gotten done putting everything back in its proper place and clicked the lights off when...... 

The window to get bedroom started to make some weird and load noises.almost like someone had latched on to it and was forcing it open.Crystal just stood frozen and confused about what to do or even what was going on I mean she was on the second floor of the house surely no one would be climbing up this high right?. The house groaned and the windowsill squeaked loudly.suddenly a large shadow appeared in the moonlight of the window almost completely covering up the whole glass panel .poor crystal was really frozen now just sharing in horror at the dark figure in her window trying to force it's way in.the figure moved it's arm downwards and with the glint of a blade catching in the steam of moonlight and a loud click.the figure flung the window completely open and then slowly put one leg over the ledge and in into the bedroom. Now Crystal did move but she only managed to shake herself out of it enough to move further away. But the figure (who Crystal could tell kindva from the shape was a male)was now just sitting in the window just watching her.she just had to guess it was watching her.his head was turned towards her but he had on a mask so she couldn't see his/it's eyes.after watching her for what felt like hours to her.he climbed into the room outside from the windowsill completely.he now stood inside Crystal 's bedroom.And she still had not the faintly idea of what to do.should she scream? should she run? hide? Ask what he wants? What!??.

But then he spoke "yours was a tough room to climb.love"he sounded tired but flirty and witty too.he then proceeded to walk around the room as if checking it out the way you would a car or motel before making a purchase. 

Crystal 's jaw dropped she couldn't believe this first was rude! Second who the heck was he to just come on in here and then act like it was nothing.But just before she might've done or said something he spoke again.

" Oh  can you close that window it is a bit chilly out and do hope you won't mind me staying a while longer. "He said sounding partly bored,partly smugly.

Crystal was in shock now.she had never seen a situation anything like this before in her entire life.But because she was in such a state of shock and was just programmed to always do as she was told she humbly walked over and gently shut the window.when she was done she turned back to the strange man only to see that he had taken his mask off and was giving her a devilishly wicked smile.      

The drawing above is mine.So no sealing.Hope you guys like it 💕💕💕👻👻👻👻