Chapter 15

N I C H O L A S

        LOOKING AT how uncomfortable Ryan looked after hearing the next question, 'who did you last have a sex dream about?', I'm curious to know her answer. She looked so cute when she blushed and right now her cheeks glowed a beetroot red.

"Why is she so embarrassed by a sex dream?... ...God she is still as beautiful as ever," I think.

Everyone has them now and again, I used to get them all the time when I was a teenager, but now not so much. I can't even remember the last time I had one or who it even was about. All my 'sex dreams' now are fantasties I could only dream up, never to happen in real life.

"Alright, spin the bottle babe."

We all watch as she lifts her legs off Nat, grabbing the empty plastic bottle to spin it round, waiting to see who it lands on. I can see in Nat's face he is disappointed from the lost of contact with her, but I was even more annoyed that he sat in the beanbag with her in the first place. We made a promise to each other, only Nat was already breaking the rules. I know we teased her earlier in the kitchen, but we still had to somehow keep a safe distance from her to not get too touchy feely and from her widen eyes, that pink blush on her neck and cheeks; Nathan isn't keeping his hands to himself.
   She twists the bottle on the table, spinning clockwise and it slows down to a halt, stopping in front of Nat. Tightening my hand into a fist I curse him under my breathe as quiet as I can while Nat's smile changes into the Cheshire Cat. That fucking, lucky bastard.

"Vitto!" Ryan yells out loud, making Sophie psychically jump next to me and everyone else just snaps their heads to look at her.

"What? One of the most revealing questions and you vitto already!?"

"Yep," she says making her pouty lips push and pop out the P.

"Damn I want to feel those lips again," I think watching her as I lick my own.

"And vitto means?"

"She's bypassing the question as usual," Matt moans again rolling his eyes, annoyed.

To be honest I'm just as annoyed as he was. I truthfully wanted to hear her answer, learning some of her darkest desires, but it didn't look like she was going to tell us anything, not even Nat. If she did tell him, at least I could of gotten it out of him later. It was a shame, she had grown so much confidence in the two years she had been away, only the shy girl with the twinkly eyes and gorgeous smile that hid behind her hair was still there. Just as cute. Just as beautiful. Just as desirable.

"Vitto."

"Not in this game Ryan, no vitto's allowed. Plus you already shouted secret so, tell Nathan about your last sex dream," Matthew smirks.

Hidden behind his eyes you can tell he already knows the answer, he is clearly pushing her buttons to spill the details. Only my girl is stubborn as ever and I know she won't go down without a fight. The worse thing about Ryan was her stubbornness and the only thing worse than her stubbornness was both of us standing off to each other because I was just as bad.

"Fuck!"

"Language princess," I say narrowing my eyes at her, my voice deep and commanding, but she doesn't even flinch as I scold her for her naughty language she feels so comfortable to start using in front of me.