Chapter 40

R Y A N

        I TUG AT THE RIM of Nico's black boxers and he lifts himself up so I can remove them fully off of him. When I discard them to the side I watch my hands trailing up his legs and to his thighs, still admiring the tattoos on his body. Almost every single picture on his skin is black, white and red, no other colour seen. All his tattoos completely cover his body, apart from a few spaces that are tattoo free on his legs.
I go slow, hoping that I don't come across another area of his body he doesn't want me to touch and have him uncomfortable like when I almost reached down to his abs. I have no idea why I couldn't touch him there, even though I want to touch every inch of him like he has with me, but I respect Nico enough to not go against him or even ask him why.
When my eyes travel up I take in the sight of him, his member smooth, hard and standing to attention as it rests to the side near his abs. Just like Nate there's no hair in sight and I can't really tell whose bigger, him or his brother. Ogling him, I notice the colour red peak out near the bottom of his harden member. Slowly I sit up on my knees, grabbing him in my hand. Nico feels soft and warm and I feel him twitch just like Nate did. I pull on him gently, getting a better look at the red ink at the bottom of his shaft and I think back to what he said when I got my tattoo last weekend.

▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️

"there's only been one that's hurt like hell, funnily enough it's my smallest one, but I basically screamed like the drama queen over there."

"Which one?"

"You'll see one day princess... ... when we're alone and not surrounded by people."

▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️

I smirk to myself, thinking how could this tattoo be so painful, it's so small compared to all of his others. "This little thing made you scream in pain?" I ask, my finger tracing the outline of the heart under the 'K'.

"The words 'little thing' is not something a man wants to hear when the girl of the dreams is looking at his dick for the first time."

My eyes lock on his, one eyebrow cocked and his teeth trapping his bottom lip. My eyes widen as I think about what I just said and I feel my cheeks heat up. I didn't want to insult him, "I didn't me-"

"I know princess," he chuckles, his knuckles caressing my skin, "I'm only messing with you... and yes, this little thing made me scream out in pain, it's the only tattoo to ever hurt like hell and definitely not one I'd ever do again," he whispers with a smirk and places a delicate kiss on the tip of my nose. "Even the one on my ribs didn't hurt half as much as this one did."

His hardness is still in my hand and I bite my lip as I start to push his shaft down then up, never drifting my eyes from his. Those piercing blue orbs I love so much have gone to a darker shade of blue, almost navy. The colour of his eyes seem to turn whenever I'm with him. From bright blue to a dark lustful navy. I've never had a favourite shade of blue, I've always just loved the colour no matter what the shade. But his eyes when he stares at me with hunger, desire, want, longing... lust; the way they turn to a darker shade has now become my favourite shade.
He leans back, both of his hands resting on either side of him and I notice his fist clench the bedding below him. Closing his eyes, his head leaning back, I continue to stroke him up and down, thinking about the things Nate taught me to do to him because I want to make Nico feel just as good as he's made me feel every time he has touched me. I'm not as nervous with Nico as I was with Nate because I've done this before, but when Nico doesn't make a sound I think I'm doing it wrong and doesn't like what I'm doing.