Chapter 35

R Y A N

        I STAND in front of my wardrobe, trying to find the perfect outfit for tonight. It's Noah's birthday and the Greyson brothers have organised a surprise party for him with Tori's help. The youngest Greyson men have been working for months to build Noah his own restaurant, trying hard to keep it a secret and that's where the party is being held in a few hours. Tori has been working hard on the party with both Nate and Nico, trying to make the party special for him, but I think giving him his own restaurant was going to be special enough.
After Nate spent the night with me, then waking up next to his god given smile, it had me in a good mood until he left me early this morning to get everything ready for Noah's party. Last night was a whirlwind of emotions and falling asleep in Nate's arms made me have some comfort that no matter what, I always had my boys. My happy mood didn't go unnoticed by my mother who constantly smirked at me all day while I was in the kitchen baking brownies and Noah's favourite cheesecake that I'm bringing to the party later.

▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️

"What's got you in such a good mood?" My Mum says at she steps into the kitchen, turning the kettle on in the corner.

"No reason, you know I like to bake," I smile at her, but my cheeks blush a little thinking about the things I did last night.

The intense orgasm Nate gave me, the pleasure I gave him - then waking up to morning kisses this morning and then the way Nate snuck across the garden like a ninja to his house in his jeans and hoodie because I still refused to give him back his t-shirt. It just made me smile because Nate and Nico are mine.

"No reason huh?" She smirks, but I just shrug her off, carrying on with what I was doing. "You sure, cause if I didn't know any better, I'd say my baby got lucky last night," she chuckles and I close my eyes, only to cringe at the thought that my own mother spotted Nate leaving my room this morning.

"MUM!"

"What?" She chuckles, lifting the kettle up and pouring the hot water into her mug with a tea bag. "We're both adults Ryan and it's no secret my baby has grown up. You should hear some of the conversations I've had with your sister while she was growing up," she smirks as she dunks the teabag in and out of her cup, then discarding it in the bin.

"Urgh," I screw my face up, not wanting to have this conversation right now while she continues to make her tea.

Mum and Tori have always been close, so no wonder they had that kind of relationship, but I was closer to dad and I always have been a daddy's girl. But like hell am I going to discuss my sex life with either of my parents! Especially my Mother.

"I'm just saying, I didn't have my glasses on this morning, but I'm sure-"

"Does this taste okay or should I add more sugar?" I cut her off, shoving the bowl under nose when I'm saved by my Dad who calls her into the other room. She winks at me, giving me a "you know this conversation isn't done young lady" look and I just sweetly smile at her as I watch her walk out the kitchen door with her cup in hand.

I will tell her about Nate... and about Nico; about the three of us together, but just not right now. We're not yet officially dating right now, it's still too early to tell and I'm not sure how serious they are about me. I just don't want to jinx something that is so good right now.

▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️

"Ryan?" My Mum calls as she knocks on my bedroom door and I hear her voice at the foot of the stairs.