Chapter 44

R Y A N

             I SIT IN A big beige buzzing chair, with massage balls gliding over my back while my feet are submerged in warm water. I have not spent any alone time with Tori since I've been back and she thought it would be a good idea to get manicures and pedicures to pamper ourselves, then doing some shopping afterwards. Personally I could of done without the shopping part, I hate going shopping with other people. Matthew being the worse person to shop with because he drags you into every shop and your out all day while I wanted to go out get what I needed and go home, but Matthew always turned it into a sporting event. I desperately needed to buy new clothes for the office on Monday at Greyson Design's anyway, so I kind of had to say yes to the shopping part.

"Thanks for inviting me along, I'm sorry if I'm gatecrashing your day together," Sophie says in the chair to the right of me.

"Don't be silly, it gives me a chance to spend some time with the girl that's captured my sons heart," Tori says in a mature voice and I giggle when Sophie's face turns red.

The day was planned out a few days ago; Tori said she needed some alone sister time with me now that I'm back because she's only seen me when other people have been around and when she suggested we invite Sophie as well, I thought it was a great idea. Even though she's been my best friend for seven years now and Tori has known her the whole time, she wanted to get to know Sophie properly; not just as my best friend, but as Jackson's girlfriend and of course Soph has been a nervous wreck all day because of it.

"Tori," I whine.

I made her promise not to give Sophie a hard time because of how nervous she was about spending the day with us. It's one thing to have a girls day out with your friend and her sister, but when your dating the sisters teenage son, you obviously want to impress them. Even though Sophie had nothing to worry about.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't mention it again," Tori smiles with her hands raised.

"It's okay, I guess I just need to get use to everyone knowing about us now," Sophie's cheeks still blushed as she leans forward to look at Tori on my left.

"Well I'm glad you've both stoping fighting what you feel for each other, because you clearly do care about one another. Jack has never brought a girl home before and when he told me you two were dating I couldn't of been happier to have a nicer girl for him," she gushes.

"Thanks," I hear Sophie say softly and she sits back in her chair, smiling down at the lady painting her toes baby pink.

I look down at my own, the women painting mine a dark blue, almost black colour when my phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull the rectangle from my jeans, seeing Nico's name flash on the screen. He literally saw me less than two hours ago and he's messaging me already.

Nico❤️:
Princess? Is everything alright? xxx

Me:
Yeah
You not long saw me... you can't miss me already? 🥰

Nico❤️:
Where are you?

Me:
Out with Tori and Soph at the mall
Is everything okay?

Sophie and Tori chat on either side of me to each other, the bar in my messages tells me Nico is typing, but he stops, then he starts typing and stops again. The smile on my face from his first message is gone and now I'm worried because something feels off, something seems weird.

"Has something happened?"

Nico❤️:
Everything is fine princess
I was just checking in to see how my girl was xxx