Chapter 24

R Y A N

FRIDAY NIGHT and I just finished my shower - getting ready for dinner next door at the Greyson house. I have been a bag of nerves the whole week, thinking of all sorts of scenarios how tonight will end. I don't know their intentions and if I'm honest I have no idea about my own.
   My dreams and fantasies have been consumed with only Nico and Nate - which have gotten worse when I think about the back seat of Nate's car and then the pool table with Nico. I can't think of anything else. Every guy this week who smiled at me or tried to talk to me - with a shocked look from Matthew, I've brushed off because they didn't compare to the Greyson brothers. Matt has teased me and asked who I was saving myself for when the sales guy at Foot Locker tried to get my number but again, I only want Nate and Nico.

I just don't know in what way.

My mind is still conflicted. Since being back I've had a sex dream about them almost every night first the night we went to Club Cloud. I can't deny there's no sexual attraction there between us because there is plenty, and now I'm the age I am, I guess that sexual tension has always been there. I was just too young and innocent to see it.
  And then there's the emotional side of me. The side that sees pass the sexy bodies of the Greyson brothers. They have always been undeniably attractive, I know it, Matt knows it, Sophie knows it - heck even they know how hot they are. But I'm so close to them both on a deeper level then just a physical attraction. When Nate asked me how I felt about both of them, I wasn't sure what he meant. I was just hoping that I got the answers to questions I needed to know before I made up my mind.

Drying off, I cream my skin and do my make-up. Nothing too fancy, but a little bit of concealer, some mascara and lip balm to finish off. I only did my make-up fully if I was going out and tonight was not something fancy. My hair was easily tameable today, but I still pulled it up into a high pony tail; since Monday after being with Nico and all the marks he left on my neck I've had to wear my hair down, covering the hickey's from my Mum. She'd kill me if she saw them all over my neck, and at least the ones on my chest were easy to cover up.

I already video called Sophie for her advice on what to wear. Tonight is just dinner and talking, nothing else. Even Sophie thought that was far fetched and told me they won't be able to keep their hands off me, but I had other ideas.
   She picked out my black cold shoulder shirt, with puffy sleeves and thin straps - it was the first girlie thing Amy made me buy when I moved to New York and I was thankful for that. Actually, I was thankfully to Amy for helping me buy half my wardrobe since I've been away. My outfit tonight wasn't too casual or too formal but, somewhere in between where I'll feel comfortable and we paired it off with my favourite black distressed jeans and vans - of course.
   Looking over myself in the mirror, I sigh deeply thinking about what tonight could hold for me. Everything by the end of tonight could be completely different between myself and the Greyson brothers or like they said - everything could go back to normal like nothing happened. Only I knew; whatever happened between us this past week to even tonight, there was no normal. And I don't think there ever will be again.

▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️

JUST BEFORE 8PM I walk across the lawn of our back garden to the gate that connects our houses together. I hadn't really used the front door to their house since I was 14yrs old, unless I was at the front anyway, but I mainly used their kitchen door from their patio. It was always just easier.
   As I walk closer to the door both of the Greyson brothers are in the kitchen, talking with a beer in their hands. They haven't noticed me yet and I take this time to look at them each in turn, giving both the sex gods my attention. Or as Matthew would say, "ogling the goods."
   Nico is dressed in black jeans and a red and black, pattered short sleeved shirt. His muscles are rippling through the fabric and I can't help but look at how delicious he looks. His skin smooth with black, white and red tattoos down each arm that make me bite my lip. I never really liked guys with tattoos, but all I can think about are his sex god strong inked arms wrapped around me. Holding on to me tight, while trailing kisses up my neck. When my eyes travel up to his face I take in his small smile while he's talking, his fingers tracing the line of his lips and down his goatee covered chin.
   My mind snaps to how good he made me feel with those lips between my legs and the intense orgasm he gave me, I craved it again - so badly. The way he ripped my shirt off. The way he commanded me to lay down with a stern look. The way he held me down to the table while he overtook my body. Then I think about my hands wrapped around his hair, pulling and tugging as he worked my core. Now all I can think of is how much I want to run my fingers through his silky dark brown hair.
   A loud laugh erupts from the room and my eyes snap to the other sex god standing in front of him. Nate is dressed in a grey long sleeve t-shirt, with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows and light blue jeans. His hair is neatly brushed to the side, almost like there was no effort at all and he just ran his fingers through it. When he smiles again I see that women killer smile and those to die for dimples. He looked like the typical all American boy and it's then I realise I'm holding my breath, biting the inside of my cheek.
   His tanned arms stretched out as he talks with his fingers pointing and now the memory of his hands on me flash into my mind. His lips softly caressing my skin, his husky voice whispering in my ear as he rubbed my bundle of nerves to climax. His forehead pressed to mine as I felt his breath fan my face and with both memories etched into my mind I get that new familiar feeling of tingles between my legs.
   One brother so gentle and caring, while the other memory was so dominating and rough. They both look damn good, and it's just amazing it's taken me this long to notice the contrast between the two, how they compliment each other.