Soobin's Birthday Special Chapter

Depuis le début

"Well I was going to help clean up and-"

"I got it." San interjected. "You two go ahead." He winked at Soobin who made a mental note to repay him for this. They left and on the way out heard everyone say "have fun" as the door closed.

Yeonjun actually got the two a hotel room which Soobin got to fairly quickly and was as hard as a rock.

It had been awhile since they did it because of school, they both had become so busy. They kicked their shoes off.

"Go take a shower in the other room." He said taking Soobin's box and walking to the second bedroom closing and locking the door.

Soobin wanted to shower together but he assumed they were going to do that after anyways. He went to the bathroom taking a quick shower before throwing on only sweats since there was no reason to put on clothes.

He waited in the living room area for him, scrolling through the pictures he posted on his Instagram from his birthday. Yeonjun was so perfect to him.

After what felt like two hours, which was actually only about thirty minutes, he heard the other bedroom door open.

Yeonjun stood in the doorway wearing a sheer black robe that was knee length with a black garter belt and a lace black underwear that had a hole in the back so he could wear the black tail with his black matching cat like ears and a black collar around his neck.

"I heard it was someone's birthday." His voice seductive it sounded like honey. Soobin gulped and nodded. Yeonjun strutted over, God he looked amazing. He walked with such confidence standing extremely close to Soobin.

"Well I'll make sure to take very good care of you." He smirked at him taking his hand guiding him to the room that was decorated with rose petals and a few scented candles.

He pushed him on the bed so he'd sit before going to close the door. He walked over to him leaning down and kissing his jawline.

It took everything for Soobin to not throw him down on the bed and fuck him but Yeonjun had obviously put time and thought into it so he contained himself.

He kissed down his neck and chest before pulling down his sweatpants enough to get his cock out. He got on his knees rubbing and licking it, Soobin let out a few groans feeling him start to wrap his lips around it.

"Fuck Yeonjun." He sighed closing his eyes. Yeonjun started bobbing his head sucking his cheeks in more, he moaned around him and heard Soobin moan after. "You're so good baby." He sighed out.

Yeonjun moaned again bobbing his head more until he felt Soobin grip his hair tighter and pull his head off.

He looked up at him, drool running down his chin and his eyes half opened. He looked wrecked and they hadn't even started yet.

"I don't wanna cum yet." He pulled him up to his feet. "You did all of this for me?" He asked.

Yeonjun nodded. "Do you like it so far?"

"I love it. What else are you gonna do?" He asked.

Yeonjun pushed him back onto the bed straddling him. "Whatever you want birthday boy."

"You look so sexy in that Yeonjun." He smacked his ass causing him to yelp. "I can do whatever I want to you right?" He asked.

Yeonjun nodded. "Please."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The pink haired male was on his knees with his hands cuffed behind his back and ass in the air as Soobin pushed the vibrator into his pink hole.