I roll my eyes.

He's definitely exaggerating, however he's feeling.

"You know, you roll your eyes so much that I'm pretty sure they're gonna get stuck back there one day," he jokes.

I go in to playfully slap his arm, but he grabs my wrist first.

He has a devilish smirk on his face.

He pulls me into him so my back is to his chest.

I try to squirm away, but he doesn't budge.

"Really, Cedric? Let me go," I laugh.

I feel his cool breath fan my neck.

"Make me,"

This is the second time he's said that, except this time, I can't run away. I freeze in place, unable to come up with a witty comeback.

He must know the effect those two words have on me.

I feel his lips touch my neck as they did earlier.

Butterflies swarm in my stomach, and my heart beats really loud. I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it.

Blood rushes to my cheeks and I'm, once again, unable to form any coherent thoughts or words.

Though I can't deny the fact that hit lips feel amazing on my skin, I'm going to get him back for this in the one way I know how.

He slowly moves his lips up to my jawline. I need to pull away again before he gets to my mouth.

"Cedric," I breathe.

"Mhm?" He hums.

"Kiss me," I whisper.

He stops kissing my jaw and immediately turns me to face him with eyes full of confidence and lust.

Just when his lips are millimeters away, I stand up and run away to the field chuckling.

I turn around and see him still sitting on the rock, his jaw practically to the floor.

I fall to the grass in a fit of laughter. His face is priceless.

I'm on my back staring straight up at the sky, and before I know it, he's hovering over me, obstructing my view.

His hands are on either side of my head and his knees on either side of my legs.

I smile up at him innocently and he has a playful look on his face.

"I did not appreciate that stunt there, Maxwell. That was very cruel," he says, trying his best to keep a straight face.

I slowly sit up, bringing my face within centimeters of his, forcing him to sit up as well.

"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it?" I tease.

"When you finally let me kiss you, you'll see what I'm gonna do about it," he smirks.

Blood immediately rushes to my face and I feel my cheeks get scorching hot.

"How are you so good at this stuff?" I whisper.

He chuckles and puts back his evil smirk on his face.

"That's not all I'm good at," he winks.

I put my face in my hands to hide my crimson blush.

He needs to stop being so damn flirty.

Out of nowhere, rain immediately starts pouring down on us, and within a minute, I'm drenched.

This isn't good. In between periods I changed into a more comfortable white blouse but that's definitely gone sheer now.