A secret to be kept

Mulan (ish) inspired
Female a6d x Sapnap
Hinted Dreamnotfound and Skephalo
The only to people who knew a6d's secret were Bad and Skeppy. The three of them were in a clan with Dream, George and Sapnap that are fighting the End clan. A6d didn't know what the others would think if they found out about her secret. It as didn't help that a6d has a huge crush on Sapnap.
A6d will be referred with female pronouns and her name is Alice.

Trigger warning:
Gore (?)
Kidnapping
Mention of torture
Curse words

Here are the roles that they have:
Dream: leader
George: weapons smith
Sapnap: handles fire
Bad: medic and negotiator
Skeppy: trolls the enemy
A6d: agile one (flips and does tucks and rolls)
All of the helps with the plans
The End clan can mind control people

"Hey a6d, wake up." A6d heard Skeppy yelling at her and then felt water splashing on her. She shot up from her cot to see Skeppy laughing like crazy. Feeling water dripping from her hair down onto her back and onto the ground. She gave Skeppy a glare at him with a pissed off look.

"Really?!" A6d walked over to Skeppy, who was holding a towel, and grabbed the towel from his hands to dry herself off. After drying off, a6d grabbed her tank top and chest armour so she could get ready for the days training.

"I'll let you change so you could hang out with ~Sapnap~." Skeppy whispered Sapnap's name but it was loud enough for a6d to hear causing a6d to blush. After Skeppy left, a6d striped herself of her night clothes to change. The tank top and pants were lose so her figure would be hidden but she would still be able to train and fight in it. She strapped on the armor onto her arms, shoulder, and chest. The armor on her chest hid more of her chest and was pretty comfortable when training. Once she was done changing, a6d walked out of her tent to see Bad and Skeppy talking to each other, she turned her head to see Dream and George were practicing their sword fighting it seems as if Dream was flirting with George as if he was trying to throw George off, but she didn't see Sapnap anywhere. A6d walked over to the two talking and noticed that they were both blushing.

"Hey love birds~." A6d said in a joking voice but it seemed to have made the two blush even more. Skeppy gave her the same glare that a6d gave him earlier when water was thrown at her.

"Oh, hey a6d. What's up?" Bad nervously said while rubbing the bad of his neck trying to calm himself down.

"Nothing much. Do you two know where Sapnap is though?" A6d took another glance around the camp to look for Sapnap.

"Yeah, he went to the river to clean up. Why do you ask?" Bad looked at his friend with a confused look.

"Want to see him naked?" Skeppy smirked at the shortest causing a6d to blush like crazy.

"The fuck? No, I was just wondering where he was. Jeez Skeppy." A6d crossed her arms over her chest while trying to compose herself as she heard Bad saying language. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, after finishing her deep breath she opened her eyes to see the her two friends smiling at her.

"What?" She noticed that they weren't looking at her, but rather behind her. She turned around to see Sapnap looking at her with his arms placed on his hips, a6d noticed that Sapnap had some water droplets falling from his hair. She felt her face getting more red than it already was, but she tried to calm herself so she wouldn't make a fool out of herself.