"I'll protect you, no matter what" (Skephalo)

Skeppy never really had luck when it comes to love. He always had a hard time flirting with girls and the guys he liked where assholes. His family joked that he'll the last one to get married, but once Skeppy met Bad things changed. However, Skeppy still has problems when it comes to guys he finds attractive and so he talks to his mom about his love problems and he hasn't considered Bad as a crush until his mom mentions him. However, a guy doesn't like Bad and is making Bad's life a living hell

Trigger warnings: mentions of abusive relationship, mentions of attempted sexual assault, and assault

Skeppy never thought that at the age of 20, he tells his mom about his love problem. Sitting across from mom at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him while his mom passes him his plate of breakfast. Grabbing his fork and he started eating what his mom made.

"So, found anyone Skeppy?" The one in question looked up at his mom confused on why she asked that question.
"No. I have a hard time talking to girls and the guys are assholes." Skeppy resumed to eating his food while he could feel his mom staring at him, not wanting to continue the conversation his mom started Skeppy took out his phone and saw that Bad texted him.

Bad: Hey Geppy :D

Skeppy: Hi Bad

Bad: How are you doing?

Skeppy: Alright, you?

Bad: I'm doing good. I have to go soon. I'll talk to you later. Bye :D

Skeppy: Bye Bad

Skeppy looked up to see his mom with a small smirk on her face as she continued eating her food. After finishing breakfast, Skeppy took both his and his mom's dishes to rise and put into the dishwasher and after doing so his mom asked him about something.

"You know, Bad seems to be a very good guy. Any thoughts about him?" She looked up at her son with the same small smilk she had since Bad texted him, Skeppy felt his face blushing. He looked down at his feet and started to twirl his thumbs around the other not really knowing what to say to his mom. Once he looked up at his mom, who was still sitting in a chair, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"He's my best friend, he's awesome, sweet, adorable, smart, funny, cool, adorable, he has the cutest laugh, a cute tooth gag, and he wears- I'm rambling again, aren't I?"  He brought the both of his hands up to his face to cover the blush forming across his cheeks and started groaning in embarrassment.

~Time skip~
It was around 6:30 when Skeppy came home from hanging out with a guy he agreed to go on a "date" with and it went pretty bad. The guy talked shit about girls he dated and went into disgusting details about every sexual encounter he had with other girls, basically the guy was being a full on piece of shit. He walked to the couch where his parents were sitting watching a movie and the two of them looked at their son and turned off the television with a concerned look on the both of their faces.

"Skeppy? Everything okay?" His dad asked looking over his wife's head to look at Skeppy, who had a very pissed and annoyed look across his face. Skeppy brought both of his hands onto his face, slid them down and sat on the couch leaning into the couch.

"No! The guy was a giant dick, he talked shit about girls he dated and went into details about having sex with other girls. He didn't let me speak for more than like ten seconds." The one speaking brought his arms up to express his frustration about the guy he was out with, letting his arms fall on his lap and looking up Skeppy could feel that both of his parents starring at him with concern looks across their face.