A suprise that won't be forgotten

Omegaversus
Sap6d
Omega a6d
Alpha Sapnap
Mentions of Skephalo and Dreamnotfound
Mpreg
No smut
Also a6d and Sapnap live together
And Karl will be make an appearance

a6d POV
I've been feeling nauseous for about three weeks now ever since Sapnap and I did it. It's gotten to the point where I debated on going to the doctors for them to check what's wrong with me. Maybe I should text Bad. Yeah, he'll know what to do.

A6d: hey Bad?

Bad: yes?

A6d: I have a slight problem

Bad: what is it?

A6d: I've been throwing up and feeling ill in the mornings and I don't know why

Bad: did you and Sapnap do anything before?

A6d: we had sex

Bad: LANGUAGE

A6d: 😑 really

Bad: sorry
Bad: did you take a pregnancy test?

A6d: no
A6d: I was planning on going to the doctors

Bad: I don't think a doctor is necessary
Bad: how about I pick up some pregnancy test for you

A6d: sure

Bad: see you in an hour

A6d: alright see you

Once Bad gets here, I'll need to find a way to take the test when Sapnap is out. He did said that he's going to help George find an engagement ring for Dream, I still refuse to believe that Dream is also an omega and George is an alpha. At least both Skeppy and Bad are the betas.

"Babe, I'm heading out to help George. I'll see you in a few hours." Sapnap kissed me on the check as he grabbed his wallet from our bedside table.

"See you. I love you." I got up from the bed and gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my check once again.

"I love you too." We let go of our embrace and he headed outside. I sat back down on our bed and checked my phone. Only two minutes has passed. Suddenly I felt a wave of nausea hit me, jumping from the bed, I ran to the toilet. Lifting up the lid, I threw up. Once I was done, I flushed the toilet and walked to the sink to clean up the mess on my face.

"I need a shower." I spoke to myself. I began to strip myself of my clothes and hopped into the shower.

~Time skip~
Drying myself off, I walked into mine and Sapnap's shared closet and grabbed on of Sapnap's shirts. We have a habit of wearing each other's clothes when we don't want to do anything, it's funny see Sapnap in one of my shirts since I'm shorter than he is. After putting the shirt on, I grabbed a pair of boxers and some shorts the wear. Once they were on, I walked to my phone to check the time. However, before I could grab my phone, the doorbell ringed. I walked out of the room and headed to the front door, opening it I saw Bad standing there with a bag in his hand.

"Hey Bad." I smiled at my tall friend who gave me a big hug. I returned the hug. We let go and I looked over Bad's shoulders to see Skeppy standing there. I looked down and saw an engagement ring on his finger.