Home

[y/n]'s P.O.V
I jumped from roof to roof, to a house nice apartment on the third and last floor. I looked at my old house and starred at it. I teleported in and looked around. I saw my old things here and saw what I was looking for, A bat necklace around an old photo. I walked up to it and grabbed it. I smiled remembering the man who gave it to me.'Riki...' I thought. I looked around my old place and laid on my old bed. I looked at the ceiling and sighed.
"Is big sister okay?" A high pitched voice asked. I looked to my right and saw Alluka standing in the center of the room. She had a concerned look.
"I'm fine." I replied. She walked over to me with her box and held the box to my face.
"Take one." She said. I nodded and reached in and took a lollipop and popped in my mouth. I savored the taste for it appealed to me more now. Alluka sat on the bed with me and looked around.
"Is this where big sister stayed?" She asked. I nodded my head.
"Yeah." I mumbled. Alluka got up and took my hand.
"Alluka wants to see big sister's hand." She said. I nodded and let her take off my glove on my right hand. She studied my hand, or what was left of it. Under my glove was a skeletal hand, I forgot to take my lollipop that day and my chakra ate the flesh of my right hand down to the wrist. She let go of my hand and I put my glove back on. i got up from the bed and moved my dresser. There was a hole dug in the wall, I crawled through it and was in a small space. There was a small hole leading down and I went through it. It led me to a metal room with a chest on the center, A half lidded light. I walked over to the chest and opened it, In were chainsphoto1034 I put the chains on my bone hand and flexed the bone.439201238_090. I got up and I swung my arm all the things in the end of the chain stabbed the wall. I smirked and walked out of the place. I teleported out and saw Naruto, quickly I put the glove back on to hide the chains and smiled at him. He noticed me and looked at me confused.
"What are you doing here?" He asked. I smiled at him. 
"Taking a walk." I said. He looked at me skeptically then nodded. I walked past him and teleported to my house.
I fused the chains with my chakra and it the chains glowed black. I smirked and sat down on my bed. It was already evening and I started to get ready for the bed.
"Tomorrow I'll lead you to Shisen." Azreal said. I nodded. He and Gin bot sat there beside my bed watching over me for the night.