Deal

3rd person P.O.V
[y/n] took it's hand. Her eyes burned furiously. She tried to pull away but the Reaper's grip was too strong. She looked up and gasped, She was locking eyes with two pairs of Tsukuyomi. She was able to see its face. The eyes then reverted back to white. It gave an evil grin. the_reaper_by_caym_kun-d5y9x36
[y/n] flinched at the sight. It spread its wings, and took off. [y/n] was now in it's palm.
"My power..." It mumbled. [y/n] narrowed her eyes, she felt chakra envelope her. She looked around and saw they were in a cage. 
"Hello." A voice greeted, [y/n] whirled around and locked with a pair of yellow eyes.i.imgur.com/XY71s4h.jpgTsukiyo
"Who might you be?" [y/n] asked.
"It's not polite to ask for someone's name before saying yours." It growled.
"[y/n] [l/n]" [y/n] said dully.
"Tsukiyo." The beast said equally as dully.
"What do you want?" [y/n] asked. The beast laughed.
"Why don't we play a game. If you can find me in the next month, I'll let you be my host. If not, I will destroy your mind from the inside-out." Tsukiyo smirked.
"Why?" [y/n] asked.
"You seem to be needing me at the moment." Tsukiyo said. [y/n] nodded.
"How are you planning to destroy my mind?" [y/n] asked. She was impressed, the he wasn't afraid of her.
"A Magician never reveals his secrets." Tsukiyo laughed. [y/n] clicked her tongue.
"Sounds like more trouble than it's worth." [y/n] mumbled. Tsukiyo growled.
"Then you prefer death?" He snarled. [y/n] smirked.
"I doubt you can kill me, after all I got this." [y/n] said pointing at the Reaper. The reaper's eyes flashed red in agreement.
"Hmm...A Susanoo eh? You are not an Uchiha, yet you can summon such power. What a host you'll turn out to be..." Tsukiyo mused."And it's alive too. Not just chakra, it has a mind of it's own It doesn't need to be controlled by you." 
[y/n] smirked.
"You seem interesting, Beast. I might just take you up on your little deal" She said. Tsukiyo narrowed his eyes.
"You sure? Once you accept you can't go back." Tsukiyo.
"Do we have a deal?" [y/n] said, ignoring Tsukiyo's words. Tsukiyo growled.
"Deal."