Anbu

[y/n]'s P.O.V
I woke up and got up. I stretched and yawned. I estimated that it was around 3:00 A.M, I made some hand signs.
"Kage bushin no jutsu." I mumbled. There was a poof and another me showed up.
"Go to my home and stay there for a while, Tsunade may come to visit." I said. She nodded and left. I looked at my cloak and decided to wear a black jumpsuit with buttons and a black mask and hood instead of the cloak. I put on my clothes and walked out the door.  I walked towards the Hyuuga training grounds and started to hit the dummies.
''You're pretty good. Who are you?" A voice asked. I turned around and saw Neji walking towards me. I panicked.'Crap! I can't speak or he'll be suspicious of my female voice.' I didn't answer, just starred at him.
'Disguise your voice, with that new jutsu I showed you last month' Azreal said. I crossed my arms at Neji' Koe henko no jutsu' I thought. 
"My name is Tsuyo."  I said. I thought of Gin when I did my jutsu and now my voice was similar his.
"I appreciate that you used my voice.'  Gin chuckled. I glanced at his form. And then back at Neji. He was glaring at me and nodded.
"I'm Neji." He replied. I nodded. I walked past him to the gates.
"Where are you going?" Neji asked.
"To the Hokage building." I replied. I teleported there and knocked on the door.
"Enter." She said. I opened the door.
Tsunade's P.O.V
I heard a knock on my door.
"Enter." I said. Tsuyo came in and bowed.
"Lady Tsunade." He began'That voice!!' I thought. I starred st him closely.
"Thank you for letting my grandfather and I live here." He said. I nodded.
"No problem." I said with a wave of my hand. He nodded at me and left. I called the Anbu in.
"Keep a close eye on Tsuyo and his grandfather." I ordered.
"Why?" one asked. I glared at him, he shut up and they disappeared. I opened a cabinet on my desk and looked tan old photo, there 2 boys with white hair, a boy with long black hair and 2 girls with blonde hair. I looked the boy with white hair and blue eyes.
"Gin..."