Teammate

(VICYORY!!! THESE ARE THE UPDATES I WAS GONNA DO LAST TIME)

3rd person P.O.V
Sora watched as [y/n] walked away. Sora looked down, he grabbed his bandaged arm, and walked away.

Naruto stomped off, angry. He then slowed down his steps, to a stop.
"What did he want to take over?" He asked, himself. Now that he thought about it, where was Kiirome? Naruto ran around the village looking for Sora and the [h/c]-ette. He went down steps, and still couldn't find the boy.
"For crying out loud, where'd he go?" He muttered. Naruto was rubbing his neck in confusion. He looked to the left and moved on, a split second later, he came back, and looked at what he was seeing with a worried expression.

Sora was having a fierce staring contest with Akamaru. Sora glared.
"So you wanna have a fight, huh?" He hissed." I won't go easy on you, just because you're a dog. You awful jerk." Akamaru barked at Sora, indicating he wasn't gonna hold back either.
Naruto sweatdropped watching them.
'He's glaring at Akamaru?' Naruto thought.
Naruto sat in front of them, his hands covering his face, as he watched Sora and Akamaru glaring, hatefully at each other.
'This isn't good. If Kiba shows up here...' Naruto trailed off.
"Oh Naruto." A voice said behind him. Naruto turned around ,and saw the one and only Kiba. "You're back." Kiba stated. He looked ahead.
"Oh Akamaru! There you are." He smiled. Kiba then noticed Sora, his eyes widened in surprise." Who's he? I haven't seen him before." Kiba frowned.
Naruto jumped in front of Kiba trying to explain everything.
"Oh! He's..." Kiba pushed Naruto out of the way.
"Hey! What are you trying to do with Akamaru huh!?" He asked. Sora looked boredly at Kiba.
"So you're the owner?" He asked." If you are then keep a leash on him." Sora said, waving his hand in a "Shoo" motion." And train him not to bark all of a sudden!"
Kiba glared and cracked his knuckles.
"Akamaru isn't a pet! He barked at you because You're suspicious! Where are you from?"
Sora made a weird face at them.
"I'm from the Fire Temple. I've come to take over this village." Sora replied.
"Huh?" Kiba said, Akamaru barked in agreement.