Just Before Capture

"Tsuyo", watched in amusement, as "he"  was ontop of a building watching over the idiots fight Sora.

'It won't be long until they find and arrest you.' "He" mentally told [y/n]. [y/n] narrowed her eyes, and gave a heavy sigh, which did not go unnoticed by Tsukiyo.

'How long?' He asked mentally.

'Not long. "Tsuyo" is fine for now, but....Kiirome and [y/n] have been discovered.' [y/n] replied. Tsukiyo.

"What a pain." He sighed loudly.

Tsukiyo disapeared back into [y/n]'s mind as she walked up to Naruto who was very concerned for Sora's safety.

"They ganging up on him!" He whispered/yelled.

"What do you expect?" Shikamaru replied. He caught sight of [y/n] and a smile formed on his lips, as he held back a blush. He elbowed Naruto a bit, and Naruto turned around, he grinned seeing [y/n].

"Kirro-chan!" He cooed, as he wrapped his arms around her subconsciously. [y/n] hugged him back with a fake smile, before giving him a pat on the back, and like that he jumped into the battle roayl trying to stop Choji and Kiba from killing Sora.

Naruto was unfortunately getting his ass kicked by everyone. He began to get angry until Lee joined in. Asuma walked towards Shikamaru, making [y/n] panic. She quickly said disapeared with anyone noticing and ran. She ran.

Far.

She sighed, this was thin ice she was stepping on. She couldn't allow anything or anyone to find out about her, but to her knowledge. Tsuande, Neji, Kakashi and Shizune know about her. As well as some Anbu members.

'Dammit.' She thought. This was getting harder. Whatever Azreal wants from this place he should get it. Fast.

----------------------------------

At night, Asuma demonstrated his chakra knives to Sora. Who gasped in amazement. Naruto was grinning like an idiot as he explained how it works, fetching the knives that had indented themselves in a huge boulder. Asuma dissmissed them, and began to walk away, but he was stopped by Sora's desperate wail.

"Wait! Please!"

Asuma stopped, his ears sharpening to listen to what the boy had to say without facing him.

"If you knew my dad...I'd like you to tell me about him." Sora said feeling vulnerable. "His name was Kazuma! A former Gaurdian Ninja!"

Naruto felt shock and pity pull at his heart, at Sora's confession. Sora began to babble about his father letting emotions get the better of him.

"Kazuma, died fighting for what he believed in. No matter what the outcome was, he died fighting for his beleifs." Asuma explained calmly, the teens unaware that he was clenching his fists in his pockets. "Well, I'm off."

Not satisfied with Asuma's answer, Sora turned around and silently began to throw chakra infused kunai knives. Trying to calm his emotions, he didn't notice Naruto pick one up either. Naruto shot a kunai at a tree which barely made a dent, but still pierced the tree. Sora looked at him competitively, Naruto did the same.

[y/n] watched on from afar. Her eyes straining from pain, she gripped them a bit. She didn't recognize the pain, but noticed the pull which it had. She looked at the full moon showing and glared.

"You would to escape wouldn't you?" She asked, softly. The wind blew with a gust and whisper was brought to her ears.

"yes..."