Attack on Konoha

3rd person P.O.V
Azreal sat on [y/n]'s couch, looking at the ceiling. He noticed something changed he smirked.
"Smart boy...." He mumbled. While looking at the direction of [y/n]'s old home. 
'[y/n]....Things have changed. When you get back, do not fight back unless I tell you to do so.' He thought to her.
'What? Azreal what are you talking about?' She thought back. He didn't respond.
"What are you going to do. Azreal?" Gin asked. Azreal looked at the man,he smirked.
"I'm going to set my plans into motion. After all I have enough information." Azreal said. He lifted his hand up and snapped. Suddenly there was a loud crash near the Hokage Building. Azreal smirked. He got up from the couch and put on his black cloak. He put on a hat and walked out the door. He walked down the streets of Konoha calmly as the other villagers ran panicked. He exited the gates.
"Hey!" One Shinobi yelled. Quickly Azreal pointed at the man with his index and middle finger. Instantly a spike came out of the man's chest then retracted. Azreal smirked.
"Foolish man." He said.

Tsunade limped out of the building. She looked up and noticed a hooded figure on the roof. Her eyes widened in fear.
'That's!?' She thought panicked. She looked at The figure. 
"Kiirome!" She shouted. The hooded figure didn't answer. What they didn't know was that, the figure was Shisen
Tsunade narrowed her eyes.'That's impossible....Kiirome is on a mission.' She thought. Tsunade was confused.
Was Yamato wrong about the information? Was he lying? What was going on?
Fear stroke Tsunade's heart. Genuine fear. She gulped. The hooded figure removed its mask, and dropped it. Tsunade was met with a pair of Sharingan eyes. It was different. Black on the outside, the Iris yellow, the toma's red and the pupal purple. It was beautifully terrifying. The person swung his arm, to the side. A beam of  light appeared and shot at Tsunade. Tsunade dodged it. 
"Lady Tsunade! Look at this." A voice said. Tsunade turned her head. Neji. He gave her, two sheets she looked over them, then noticed the signatures. She gasped.
"[y/n]!" She yelled at the figure. Neji appeared in front of Shisen and used Gentle Fist. Shisen tumbled down then disappeared. The attack was over. Tsunade looked at Neji. She then called the Anbu.
"When Kiirome comes home. Arrest her, she will be arrested for being a traitor." Tsunade growled. Though in her heart, she was upset.
---------------------------------[y/n]'s P.O.V------------------
I narrowed my eyes.
'What is that bastard thinking?' I thought. I growled a bit. 'He's planning something.' 
I looked at the direction of the Village. I smirked.
"That man, probably already set it into plan. Hmph....More work for me." I mumbled.