Reunion with Itachi

[y/n]'s P.O.V
I raced through the streets of Konoha, speeding to my destination. I finally reached my destination. The Hokage building.
I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.
"Enter." A voice said. I grabbed the door knob and turned it. I entered the room and looked at Lady Tsunade.
"You wished to speak with me?" I asked. She nodded. She reached in her drawer and took out a file,she handed it to me. I took it and gave her a questioning look.
"Why?" I asked. She smiled at me.
"I figured I'd take the chance to trust you." She said. I looked at her shocked then grinned.'Damn...I hate smiling like a ninny in front of all these people.'  I thought dully. I walked out and ran to the gates. I knew what I was supposed to do.  I was heading towards the gate when a hand stopped me.
"Where are you going?" Neji asked me. I rolled my eyes at him.
"To a mission." I stated flatly. He glared slightly.
"I don't believe you." He stated.
"Not my fault!" I screamed. He made a 'ts-ch' sound and walked away.I reached the gate and got some distance before stopping for a break.
I heard a twig snap and I quickly stood up and took out a kunai. I was met with a pair of Sharingan eyes. I lowered my arm and starred at him.
'Those eyes...Could it be....' I trailed off. Out came Itachi. I smiled internally at seeing him again. He glared at me.
"Who are y-" Before he could finish I hugged his chest. He tensed at the action I made.
"I missed you." I mumbled. He looked at me confused. I smiled at him and swung my kunai. He dodged it quickly before trowing shuriken in my direction. I jumped up to avoid them, I used my chains and threw them at him. He dodged one but he others pierced him. There was a poof and he was gone. I chuckled remembering our first meeting.
[y/n] walked down the streets of Konoha. She passed some people and heard their conversation.
"Yeah, He massacred his whole clan..." One said.
"Yeah, The monster Itachi Uchiha.." Another one said.
"Shh...We aren't suppose to talk about that.." The third hissed.
'Massacred?!" I thought. I raced towards the Hokage building and knocked on the door rapidly. 
"Enter." Sandaime said. I opened the door quickly and saw some elders in. I didn't care if they were there.
"Who is Itachi Uchiha?!" I demanded. Sandaime looked at me shocked.
"Such insolence!" An old woman screeched. I glared at her and the man beside her. Sandaime looked at me closely before standing up.
"This meeting will be postponed until Tomorrow." He stated and walked out the office with me following. He sat down on the stone faces and looked at me.
"How do you know about him?" He asked.
"I heard three people talking." I replied. He nodded.
"Well...Itachi Uchiha is a rogue ninja, he massacred his village one night and has been a criminal ever since ." He stated. I glared at him.
"Liar." I said. I then ran off. I reached the gates and looked around trying to find a scent similar to Sasuke's. I found once far away. Quickly I chased after it. I ended up in a meadow with two people walking through it.
I stepped in front of them and looked at each.
"Who are you kid?" One asked, who looked like a shark.
"[y/] [l/n]." I stated. The other one's eyes widened at the name.
"You?'" I asked. The blue mane smirked.
"Wouldn't you like to know." He mocked. I glared at him.
"You're Kisame and he's Itachi." I stated dully. I put Kisame under a genjutsu and looked at Itachi.
"Why did you massacre your village?" I asked. He stared at me.
"To test my skills." He stated.
"B.S" I spat. I sat down.
"Don't worry I did too." I said. He looked at me shocked.

We spent some time talking and laughing enjoying each other's company. Finally I got up and began to walk away.
"Hey Itachi..If you need anything just ask." I said.
"Why?" He asked. I grinned at him.
"Cuz, you're my friend and my friends have my loyalty for eternity." I said. And walked off.
END
I chuckled at those words.
"That was a long time ago. Those words don't apply now." I stated coldly and continued with my mission.