Wattpad Original

Original Edition - Wait...We're getting published?

I'M ALIVEEEE!!

GUYS.

It's been a longggg time since I clicked on this story and wrote an update. This might be my most major and happiest update yet!

This year marked the third time I've entered this book into the Wattys. I can't believe I'm saying this...but WE GOT A WATTY!

I just-

Can you-

*Faints*

...

*Resurrects*

ANYWAYS.

Not only did we receive an award for YA fiction, BUT we are getting the amazing opportunity to publish this baby!!! Obviously it's going to be ten times better than what we have here because let's be real, I started this at fourteen and my eighteen year old mind has A LOT to fix.

It's a work in progress.

All I wanted to say here is that I love you all. I thank you all. I appreciate every single one of you. None of this would be possible without your positivity, support, and input. (And correcting many embarrassing mistakes lol).

I love Lara, James and all my characters with all my heart and I'm so happy to find people who love them too.

You guys are the best.

And to any aspiring writers out there, KEEP GOING. The journey is WORTH IT. The cringiness is WORTH IT. The slow start it WORTH IT. I never thought I'd get published nor win an award like this. I just did it for fun and rode the wave. I remember a few author's notes where I expressed my dreams of publishing, but I would have never predicted this to happen.

Thank you.

It's all you, boo. This all because of you all.

Xoxo,
Summer (Loridee)

P.S. if this announcement has spelling mistakes that are atrocious, I was too excited to even edit this...

Lol additionally, if you wanna connect with me on IG: lori.de.villa

(Pls don't bully me there hahahaha)