Wattpad Original

Original Edition - Prologue

Third wheel- a state in which a person tags along to a couple. This may result in feeling left out and uncomfortable. Especially when the couple decides to have a full out make out session in your face.

***

Lara De la Cruz:

Let's face it. We've all been a third wheel at some point in our lives. A third wheel in a friendship, in a romantic relationship, or in any other type of relationship. And sometimes, it can make us want to jump off a boat into shark infested waters. But mostly, for me, it makes me want to chase my best-friend's boyfriend away until he knows the dangers of having relationships with my friend. I mean, if you date her, you shall date her under my rules. Her parents probably gave you a set of rules already so I'm just here to make sure that you abide by them! Whether it be by me physically shoving you into a locker or by me nicely telling you off. My moods change. I'm only a concerned friend... But I mean, my friends and I are glued to the hip, so they'd tell me before they decide to get into a relationship...right? If I'm being totally honest here, I'd consider myself a relationship expert. I've watched so many romantic comedies, experienced the struggle of Korean dramas and I've read hundreds of books.

But I'm single.

But most super awesomely amazing people are.

For all the third wheels out there! You deserve payment for all the mushy lovey dovey stuff that you had to endure. (bleh.) I know...couples are just GROSS.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the official handbook-story to being a third wheel!

Enjoy!