I'm Level One But I'm Fighting The Boss

Im going to change what Mic says for the introduction of the characters a little bit. The dialogues are going to be different too. One, cause I can't be bothered to copy all of it. Two, it gets boring after a while.

I sighed and tapped my fight on the floor impatiently

I sighed and tapped my fight on the floor impatiently. I was fidgeting around. Two of my friends... Who should I cheer? Running my fingers through my hair, I peered into the arena. Arena... It sounds as if we're going to spar each other, Roman style. I slightly chuckled at my mental joke and stared back out to arena.

"FROM CLASS 1A, THE ONE WHO PLACED FIRST IN THE RACE WITH HIS QUICK THINKING, MIDORIYA IZUKU!" Loud cheers erupted the stadium. I clapped along with the others. I'm so proud of my son... I wiped a fake tear from my eyes. Inko I'm coming for your brand.

"NEXT, FROM THE WINNING GROUP IN THE CAVALRY BATTLE, SHINSO HITOSHI!" There were fewer claps, but people cheered nonetheless. I smiled brightly and clapped for him too, while my classmates gave him dirty looks. Can't blame them. He did insult them.

"IT'S A BATTLE OF WINNERS. WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN? WHO DO YOU THINK WILL LOSE? LET'S FIND OUT, PEOPLE!"

Izu clenched his teeth and stood there, glaring at Toshi. Toshi started speaking about his childhood, which no one could hear. I only knew that it was about that topic because I somehow remember it from the anime. Sheesh! My memory has become stronger.

Ojiro tapped my shoulder, which I returned by turning to face him. "Hey... Do you know that guy? You two seem pretty close..."

"Oh yes! We are friends from middle school. So you could say we're pretty close."

"Mm. Ugh. He fell for it." I turned to look at the stadium, only to find Izu moving out the stadium.

"EH?! HE'S GOIGN WALK OUT OF BOUNDS SOON!"

I sighed and turned to Ojiro. "Hey, uh, I have to excuse myself for a minute. I think I should give a motivation shout, proclaiming my love to them." He gave me a confused look and nodded. I stood up and jogged to the railing.

"IZUKU! SHINSO! YOU CAN DO IT! PLUS ULTRA!" Okay, that should set thing up. And like I said, it did. Izu broke his finger, which sent a shock wave. I mentally laughed when I stumbled back. Mina should be easy to take out. But Izu... Seeing I stumbled back right now, if he used his quirk aimed AT me, I would probably be yote away.

Hm... I should ask Bakuhoe! "Katsu! Katsu! I need advice!"

"Hah? For what, floaty?"

"If I win against Mina, I'll fight Izu."

"SHINSO IS OUT OF BOUNDS! MIDORIYA WINS!"

"Can you give me advice against his quirk?" He glanced at me for a second and cleared his throat.