Me and Umo vs Hawks

Considering his quirk, I think he'd be most comfortable on the topmost floor. So we need to make a distraction. I'll go up. He'll probably come down to tease us, so you should stay down here. I'll let you know that he's focusing on me when I click the earpiece. I'll give a small hum.

At that moment, you should use the metal around the building to sense your way around all the different levels. Maybe use some of the metal to float around the window and go upwards. I have some knives. Keep a few on you just in case his feathers attack you.

Agility is what he excels at. Move as fast as you can. Don't hesitate and trust your instinct. He'll go easy on us. I'm sure of it.

"Princess... You should put up more of a fight!" Hawks had restrained me with his feathers. I let out a small growl under my breath. "Ohhh. Feisty aren't ya!" My knives... I sent one of them flying towards his face. While he dodged it, I pulled one of the feathers out with my quirk. Using my free hand I pressed the earpiece.

Hawks smirked at me. "You just don't give up, do ya?"

"If I gave up on the innocent, would I be a hero?" He nodded along. He let out a sharp breath before leaving for the top level. I pulled out the feathers. Hawks is definitely going easy on us. I ran up. "Umo! Which level?"

"Third! I can't hold them off! Quick!" I swore under my breath before sprinting faster. After reaching the top level, I quickly checked every room. I wanted to let them know that I was checking for any survivors. I sprinted to the last room. Hawks was glaring at Umo who had made it very close to the weapon.

"Hey! Red chicken! Look here!" He gasped dramatically.

"Chicken?! Didn't you find any other good nickname?" He came running to me possibly for a punch or a kick. But he was going slow. He doesn't want to hurt me too bad. I smirked. I planted my face right where his hand would land.

He was able to pull it away from my eyes, but it hit me square in the jaw. Watching his expression fall gave me much euphoria but my face hurt like a bitch. I slipped the knife to Umo and he snipped a few of his feathers.

He sneered before pushing me down and using more of the feathers to restrain Umo. I glared at him.My brain was tumbling, searching for an idea, when I understood. I have to do something utterly stupid. Something unexpected. Then it clicked. "If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." The walls cracked. The building shook. He looked around, baffled.

"HERO TEAM WINS!"

"....what?" He looked down at his hands. White tape. I snickered.

"Did you really think I would risk mine and potential innocent people's life? That would be stupid. Even for me." He looked back at the weapon. Umo was standing with his hands around it proudly.

"The knife she carries is made of metal. It's the easiest thing for me manipulate, idiot. Did you really think we would plan everything to the absolute detail? We don't know what you would think in specific situations."

"We may be students... But we're not idiots. I knew you would go easy on us. You would never hurt someone you actually care about. We used your profession and beliefs against you." He chuckled and got up. He looked at me with pride before patting my head.

"Good job kid. You'll make a great hero." I smiled at him before I ran up to Umo, who was fixing up a cut he got from one of the feathers.

"I thought you said he wouldn't hurt us."

"Must've been an accident. Let me help you." Using a few of the items from my first-aide kit, I bandaged him up. He smiled at me and said, "You're smarter than you look."