MY MELON BREAD!!!

I'm sorry if Shigaraki or Overhaul is out of character. It's hard make them fall in love with a person. Dearest of apologies. Also I've never been to japan, so I don't know where they sell melon bread. But I'm just gonna put it in the grocery store. Again, sorry.

——————————————————

"Aaaa~ I'm gonna treat Eri to some Melon Bread today~" I happily hummed. It had been about a month since the endeavor (pun intended) started. Eri and I had started to get close, and Overhaul didn't completely hate me! Progress! I had somehow persuaded Overhaul to let me buy her food. Honestly, he's just so polite, I can't believe that he's a villain.

I hummed a happy tune as I entered the grocery store. Maybe I'll buy one for Overhaul too! Kurono can have one too! Maybe I'll buy six! I'm so glad my family's rich and I get like 10,000 yen (100 USD)!

"Yup! That'll be a thousand yen! Your friends must really like you for buying them food!"

"Thank you! Here you go!" I grabbed my stuff and squished it down my backpack. All of it didn't fit in, so I took out two from the bag and held it in my arms. I was happily humming and walking along the road to the alleyway, when I bumped into someone. Shi- The melon bread fell out of my hands, and I was only able to grab one of them.

I turned around, to see that my poor melon bread was crumbling to pieces. Hooded figure plus this could only mean one thing. Is... is that Shigaraki, deSTROYING MY MELON BREAD?!

I could hear him curse at himself, and a lot of them were cringe worthy.

"U-um, excuse me..." He turned around and frowned.

"Sorry. I don't have money on me. I can't pay you back." He hung his head low. I knew he was a villain, but at that moment I felt pity for him. I smiled and shook my head.

"It's totally fine... besides I have more!"

"No it's not." His voice sounded stern. He probably doesn't want to be in debt to anyone. Damn you Shigaraki. You're making my heart go doki doki. I chuckled and wondered why I wanted to just give him a hug.

"If you really wanna pay back, you could give me your number. You can just call me and tell me where to meet you! But honestly, it's totally fine!"

He looked like he was weighing his choices. I would too. Some strange girl asks you to give her your number? Red flag. He eventually gave me his phone. I typed my number in and saved myself as '💫✨(l/n) (y/n)✨💫'. And handed him his phone back. He turned to leave, but I called him back.

"You can have this melon bread if you like! I bought too many anyways. Here!" I shoved the melon bread into his hands, and this time he held out his pinky finger. Before he could reply, I set off on my way. I must have been the weirdest person in the world, but when I meet some of my favorite anime characters, I can't hold myself back.

I must have been fangirling too hard, but I didn't notice that I had arrived until Overhaul tapped my shoulder. Usually, Kurono picked me up, so it was kind of a surprise. I must have held that on my face because he suddenly asked me, "Surprised?"

"Yeah, uh, no, uh, I- I don't know..?" I must have been dreaming but I swear I heard him chuckle. Higihgjhgjhgjhgbhj. My heart is going doki doki.

"Put on your mask."

"Anyway, I've brought something for Eri! Does she like Melon Bread? Oh, I hope she does... I've brought some for Kurono too! To thank him for treating me nicely! I brought one for you too!" I ransacked through my bag and held out one Melon Bread. It was wrapped with plastic, don't worry, I'm not an uncultured idiot. He took the melon bread, reluctantly, mind you, but took it nonetheless.