➣ Calling Bakugo Katsuki

Why are you giggling so much! The girls and I were equally ecstatic to know his reaction. The odd tempered teenager is hard to handle but I was somehow able to manage him. What came as even more of a surprise is that he never seems to try to get physically violent with me. That's more of a good surprise than a bad, actually.

"Why did you wake me up, huh?! Go to sleep!"

"Katsu don't hang up! I have something to say to you."

"What is this, some kind of confession scene in a fanfiction?"

"Just listen, okay?" I felt air fill my lungs as I took in a breath. "Katsuki, you're awesome. And you've made it your personal life goal to make sure others see it. So I wanna let you know how much I appreciate you being in my life." Sending a quick glare to Mina, who had started snickering, I decided to continue. Katsu, strangely enough, was silent. I decided it's best to finish it off even if he is sleeping.

"Bakugo Katsuki, you are a hurricane I can hardly contain. But! You are my hurricane and you are a really fun hurricane at that. So, what I'm trying to say is... I love you."

"WHAT!?"

"Oh you were listening? I thought you went back to sleep."

"Of course I listened, floaty! Do you think I'm that bad of a person?!"

"Okay okay. Calm down. But I meant what I said okay?"

"..."

"Katsu?" Mina took the phone out of my hand and looked at it. She snickered a bit before showing the phone back to me. "That bastard hung up on me! I'm gonna kill him."

"Calm down (y/n). We can discuss homicide later." Mina giggled. I lightly slapped her hand away from me.

"Mina! It's your turn. Truth or dare!"

"Dare! Bring it on!" I opened my mouth to say something, but Momo beat me to it.

"Who do you think would be the most handsome if we were guys?"

"That's not a dare."

"I dare you to answer it!"

Mina stared at everyone for a while. "I think (y/n). Because all of us are already cute and she needs to look good one way or the other." I glared at Mina and picked up a pillow. I slammed the pillow on her face which she returned by throwing a pillow. This smacked Hagakure, who angrily threw a pillow towards Mina. This hit Ochaco instead, which was the start of an actual war. There was yelling everywhere and everyone was, figuratively, being murdered by Momo.

"I'm going to throw this."

"Mina, that is a backpack."

"Imma throw it."

"Mina!"

"Yeet, bitch!"

"Oh my god, jESUS CHRIST!"

℈℺ℶ∣⋎𐌀⅃ℇᦵ₸ ℑ×᧑ℍ⍺⊇⅁£ ℬ℧₮ ㏌ Å ꛝꛨff℮℟ℰℕ₺ ℸℐ₼ⅇ

« ₸ℏ℩§ ℯ×₽⅃¤$⁵℩ℴ₦ ℩s like you. Loud ₳𐌍𐰷 unnecessary. »

'Why'

'Why'. The word that ruins many. He knew better than to ask, but he did anyway. He sniffled and turned to face the couple in front of him. He wasn't allowed to be jealous. He should have been feeling rather blessed. His 'father' had let him talk to children other. Specifically these two. Orphans, cast away because they weren't needed, yet why did he feel sad. No, sad wasn't the word.

He was angry.

He tried his best to remain monotone, but of course they had to push it further. This boy was larger than them, and very much stronger. There was at least something he could thank his 'father' for. The pair pointed at the the tree, begging him to lift them up. He complied, even though he actually enjoyed helping only one.

These five-year-olds were very important. Even though some of them didn't know it. Two children of pro heroes and one pawn. Little did he know, the pawn would later become the queen, and free him.