➣ Talk to: Kirishima Eijiro

Even though I was supposed to talk to someone I didn't speak to that much, something just drew me to Eiji

Even though I was supposed to talk to someone I didn't speak to that much, something just drew me to Eiji. He was talking to Katsu, probably about being manly. "Trying to get a guy with your hotshot looks?" Mina nudged my arm, wiggling her eyebrows. "Don't worry bae! I got you girl." She patted my back, doing a peace sign and heading off to Katsu and dragging him away.

Kirishima laughed at the act, but after a few moments, just stood there awkwardly. Mina had made sure that no one would approach him except me. I awkwardly waved at him as I walked over.

Things were just very awkward that day.

"How was the swimming?"

"It was fun! Though I didn't really stand a chance against them... It was fun nonetheless!" He scratched his neck, gaze dropping to the floor. "I mean you're just so strong! And when you're attacking villains you're just like 'pow!' and 'hyah!'. I'm not flashy but I do try best!"

I puffed out my cheeks in clear annoyance. His emotion shifted, probably thinking he offended me. I took his face into my hands and glared at him. "You. Strong, manly, pretty. Me. Like defense." He stood confused for a moment, before understanding what I meant. A small tint of red adorned his face, and he smiled softly. "You're a strong man! And if anyone disagrees, I'll throw hands."

"What if I disagree?" He asked, genuinely confused.

"I love you, Eiji, but square up." He chuckled and poked my cheek. I stuck out my tongue each time he pressed my cheek. "Are you gonna keep doing that?"

"Yup!"

"Stop, or I'll lick you."

"🤭. He gon' die."

"Did... Did you just say that out loud???" Eiji and my shoulders were pressed together, watching weird videos on the great wide internet. We had somehow gone from memes and vines, to busses almost crashing civilians. Don't ask, even I don't know.

"I'm so tired..." He muttered, rubbing his eyes a little. "We did so much exercise..." I put my hand behind his head and slowly nudged him onto my lap. He blushed a little, probably never having done this with a girl. Ha, virgin. I'm saying this as if I'm not a virgin, myself. I scoffed at my inner self.

He held onto the phone, watching what was going on with intent, while I played with his hair. His black hair was slightly visible at the roots. Our best boy has his own best boy. I twirled his hair around my finger as I tore away my attention to the ongoing race. It was almost the final round. I instinctively stopped doing everything as I focused solely on the race.

"Hey... Why'd you stop?" He whined, slowly pulling my hand back onto his head. I muttered a quick apology, turning back to him, but I kept on getting distracted. I guess I pulled the last straw at one point. He sat up straight, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He slowly leaned in closer to me, placing his hands beside mine.

Our noses were almost touching when he slowly lifted his hands and placed them on my back. He leaned in close to my ear, his voice sweet as honey as he spoke into my ear. "Please don't kill me after this."

...what?

He started tickling me all over. He giggled at my reaction, and continued. But it came to an end faster than I thought. I shrill whistle resonated through the pool walls. I heard Eiji mutter something along the lines of 'damn, that's loud'. He sighed and picked up his things. He nodded to me and walked away to the other guys, who were also heading to the changing rooms.

"So... How was your date?"

"Mina, please shut up. And stop wiggling your eyebrows!"