Bakusquad is lit bruh

PSA. I don't know if the all might training thing happened on the same day as the quirk apprehension test, but I'm making it on different days. It's been a while since I've watched the first season. Don't @ me.

As soon as Izu came in, everyone made a crowd around him. Since I had already chatted with him a bit on the pitch, I stayed behind. Todoroki was also one of the people who stayed behind. I tapped him on the shoulder, swallowing the anxiety down. "U-Um... I was hoping to get to know you better? We are classmates after all..."

"Why me?"

"Well... You're closest one right now! And I would like to know about the people around me!" That's a fucking lie. I'm fangirling for you. Please be my bae.

"Ah... Well... I like cold soba."

"Ohhhh. Nice! I like (f/f). But... Cold soba is pretty great."

"I'm glad you like it. Were you not in the recommendation exam? But I heard that only two people get in through recommendation. How did you get in?"

"Well you see, I took both the exams," I said as I pointed both my index fingers to the top. "I didn't get in through recommendation..." I put down one of my fingers. "But I got in throw the normal one!" I poked his cheek and he closed his eyes while I did so. I let out a giggle.

Mina ran up to me. "Can I get your number babe? We NEED to meet up some time! If you forget me, I won't hesitate bench." She made a fake gun.

"Rebecca it's not what it looks like!"

"Why the fork you lying. Why you always lying. Mmmmmoh my god! Stop forking lying!" We burst into giggles. Todoroki just looked at us with a 'I don't even know what I'm doing here' look. I grabbed Todoroki's arm and pulled him up with us. I'm simping so hard right now.

"Come on Todoroki! I'm not letting you sit alone!" He reluctantly came with us. Long story short, Boom Boom Boy was mad at everyone sitting with him. 'Not good enough' shit, ya know? But who gives a crap, am I right? We all sat around him. Kaminari was sitting on my right and Todoroki on my left.

"Well anyways. We have to say that (y/n) and Todoroki are one of the best in our class."

"Well, Denki, you have a good quirk too." I said with a smug face. He blushed a little but hid it with smirk. He put his left hand on my shoulder and hummed in response.

"Babe! Are you cheating on me?!" Mina piped in.

"Rebecca! No!"

"Why do I even bother with you lot." Bakugo murmured.

"Don't be like that Bakubro!" Krirshima patted his back. Katsu's reaction to that was to yell the poor boy's ear off. I sighed and looked at Todoroki. Sero was trying to make a conversation with him but he kept on answering him with a cold aura.

"Todoroki! How do you like sitting with us?"

"A bit loud... But I guess it's enjoyable."

"Did you take Soba?" He looked at me with stars in his eyes. My plan is working! I first learn about their interests and complement them on it. This builds a positive first conversation. Then I use that as base to grow using the keywords I attained in the previous convo.

"Well, yes. Though this one is a bit different than what I'm used to. It tastes good, but different. What about you? What did you take?" Part two! Indulge in the activity they like. This gives place for future conversations to be made.

"Yup! Soba as well! Cold ones always taste better than the hot ones." He hummed in agreement. Sero looked me like I was a magician. I winked back at him. Things with Katsu and Kiri were getting a bit out of hand, so I decided to intervene. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Katsu, sit down."