League of Villains

"Today we're going to be doing rescue training accompanied by two other pros. All Might and Thirteen. Take the stuff you need and get in the bus." I sighed and took my hero costume to the changing room. While changing I bonded with some of the girls. Changing is a really good place for bonding.

We all met up outside the building, where Iida proceeded to make us arrange ourself seat wise. The disappointment on his face when he found out that it wasn't the type of bus he was thinking about was to die for. I promptly placed my thicc ass besides Denki.

"I have a meme compilation downloaded on my phone. Do you wanna watch?" He asked. I nodded and took one of the earplugs from him. HuRrIcAnE kAtRiNa?? MoRe lIkE hUrRiCaNe ToRtIlLa!

Bickering was heard from the others but I paid attention to it when they started talking about Izu's quirk. Tsu being the smart queen she is, figured out his quirk was somewhat like All Might's. It was much more nerve racking irl than on the anime. Everything calmed down once they started to talk about their own quirk.

"My quirk isn't very flashy, so it's not that great. It's not really that good for popularity if you ask me."

"Kirishima, you are the most cute and manly cinnamon bun in the world. Please don't say that or I'll rip your vocal cords from your neck." I said. Then I zoned out again. My name was mentioned somewhere but I just ignored it and stared at my phone.

Soon enough we reached the USJ. Where I proceeded to zone out. The place was pretty big. It was built in a dome shape and probably looked like a huge pimple outside. The thought made me giggle slightly, before trying to cover it up with a cough.

Electricity zapped and a portal opened. Aizawa stared in horror as Shigaraki stepped out of the purple fog. "Don't move! Those are real villains." Everyone gasped and looked around, obviously scared. I stared in horror at Shigaraki. This is the same guy that pet my cat under the tree. My breathing quickened. He won't hurt me, right? We're friends... Right?

Aizawa activated his scarf. Everything went blank for me. I couldn't hear anything. All I could think was of how I would survive. Aizawa ran out to fight them, while I stood paralyzed. Someone grabbed my arm and made me run with them. "Stop standing there like that! We have to get to safety!" Asui yelled. I was back to my senses now. Kurogiri...

"Hello. We are the League of Villains. We are here to kill the symbol of peace known as All Might. Even if you are just children, there are some golden eggs in here. That is why I am here. My job is to scatter you and torture you to death!" And before I knew it, I was falling. Water... Something grabbed me and dropped me on hard floor.

"Thank you Tsu." I muttered before sitting straight up again. I noticed some villains come towards us. I quickly yelled at the others.

"This planned in detail, kero. If they did so much, then they probably have something that is strong enough to kill All Might."

"If they plan on doing so, we have to fight, and win against them!" Izu looked determined.

"What do you mean fight?! If they can kill All Might, then we're gonna end up dying!"

"Even though they meticulously planned this, they dropped you, Asui- I mean Tsu, to the shipwreck zone. That means they probably don't know our quirk." My smol bean is being so smart! Everyone decided to explain their quirks to each other. We were starting to make a plan when a big hand made of water hit us and cut the ship in half.

"We have to wait till they think that they'll win... That's the only way we'll be able to catch them at their weakest!" I yelled. Izu waited for a while and activated his quirk, making a huge whirlpool. Tsu grabbed both me and Mineta on her arms and held Midoriya with her tongue. You all are so cool... But I'm really useless...

Izu was muttering stuff while Tsu tried to stop him from doing so. "Aizawa-sensei is working hard there. Maybe we could..."

"Are you crazy (l/n)?! We're gonna get killed!"

"She doesn't mean that we should take everything on our shoulder. Just taking out a few of them would be a great help!" Mineta shouted protests. But even he knew that me and Izu were right. Tsu nodded to us and we started to make our way near the plaza. Aizawa sensei is so cool!

Shigaraki sprinted to sensei. Intent to kill. Sensei elbowed his stomach but Shigaraki grabbed his elbow. His skin started to crack and fall. With a punch, sensei pushed him back. A harsh fight... The Nomu! He grabbed sensei. No... If I remember correctly, things must be going downhill with Iida as well. I cursed under my breath.

The Nomu was bashing sensei's head on the floor. I am terrified. Breaking his arm, pushing down on him. He looked so weak compared to that Nomu. We stood paralyzed. We heard him say that he wanted us to go back. Maybe he won't see me... maybe things will go different this time?

His hand reached my face. My mask crumbled away and he retreated his hand. As soon as it was gone his other hand aimed to Tsu, but this time it didn't work. He muttered 'damn it' and was about to turn around. He saw me! I stared at him as his eyes widened. None of the others noticed but I did. He hid it as quickly as it came, continuing his speech to Aizawa.

The Nomu bashed sensei more and more. Izu jumped up, ready to attack. The air changed and wind blew. The fog moved and we saw the Nomu protecting Shigaraki. I pulled him back and at the same time, the entrance opened. All Might! He's here! We're saved!

He defeated all the weak villains and protected Aizawa. He picked us up and placed us a safe distance away. Izu picked sensei up and we moved away from the fight. The fight was now between the Nomu and All Might. I couldn't bear to watch it. Wind blew at us pushing us forward. Guilt swelled up in me. We all shouted encouragements and praises at him, but me and Izu was silent. We knew he ran out of time. And we couldn't do anything.

The Nomu grabbed at his wound. I couldn't deal with it anymore. Izu and I shared a look as he gave sensei to Tsu. We ran together to him. As soon as we reached close proximity to the plaza, Bakugo grabbed Kurogiri and Todoroki froze the Nomu's hand. All Might broke free as Kirishima attacked Shigaraki. I grabbed Izu's hand and dragged him towards the others. We now stood side by side with the others.

After some plot explanation, the Nomu regenerated. He ran for All Might which was something he didn't do in the anime. In shock I pulled its hand with my quirk.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?" My voice was cold and almost villainous. "The symbol of peace will never die by the hands of you." With my other hand I concentrated on his body. "Pull." His hand and body tore as blood spilled out. Without a second thought, I flipped the bastard on its other hand, successfully gaining time for All Might to breath.

The others stared at me, surprised at my new tone. But this wasn't time for (a vibe check) checking intentions. The Nomu ran towards Katsu but All Might saved him just in time. Shigaraki began explaining his beliefs. How the system is flawed and how authority is allowed to do whatever it pleases. I agree with you... But I don't agree with your methods. All Might told us to stay back and wait for authority to come, but all of us wanted to fight.

I eyed the blue haired boy nervously, but he ignored my gaze. Shigaraki started sprinting, ready to attack us, but stopped when All Might and Nomu started fighting. Shigaraki blew away, while we tried to protect ourself. The symbol began punching. I couldn't even see clearly but I felt it. With a final punch he yelled "PLUS ULTRA!"

The Nomu blew away, creating a tear through the dome. All Might looked at Shigaraki. He was steaming but still held a look of confidence. Shit! Shi-kun is gonna get hurt! I used a small rock to hit him in the stomach. I ran to Shigaraki and took off my jacket. I was able to hear yelled of protest coming from the others. Good thing I made it bulletproof.

As he was coughing, I knelt over him and covered both of us with my jacket. A millisecond later, a bullet hit us. I heard a pro yell "Hey! You okay?!" I removed the cover from me and walked away from the villain. Kurogiri warped Shigaraki, but he gave me a last look.

Cementos created a wall but since I was right next to All Might, he divided me as well. All Might steamed off and turned into Smol Might. Cementos finally noticed me but All Might gave a thumbs up to him, showing him that it was okay.