Is It Hot In Here Or Just You

The girls were supposed to have the day to themselves, swimming, playing volley on water and things like that

The girls were supposed to have the day to themselves, swimming, playing volley on water and things like that. Supposed. Someone had asked the boys to swim the same day the girls were. And I knew exactly who it was. "Denki and Mineta. Get your stupid butt here or I'll snap your backbone."

They spent the next thirty minutes getting lectured by me, while the other girls snickered and giggled at us. The other boys couldn't care less. They were training and when I finally let the other two go, they were forced in it too. For them, it was as if they went through hell and escaped, just to go back to hell.

So... everyone had a fun time!

Everyone was playing and watching the boys swim, but my mind was wandering. Back to the betrayal I committed. I stared at the wall. Everything was coming back to me. The reaction they had, the awkwardness I felt when I watched them take sides, it was a chaotic mess. But in the end, they decided to trust me. And I was glad. I wanted to show them that if I helped the other side, then I'd help them too. I was a neutral, and I wanted to stay that way.

"Whatcha doin'?" I jumped at the sudden voice. Two bright yellow eyes stared at me in playful glee. "Ohoho? You were staring at me. Like what you see?~"

A blush creeped on my face. Oh my god! I was staring?? jnajnajnajnajn "Pfft! You wish! I was just thinking." He pouted (cutely) and poked my cheek.

"Am I really not attractive? Why don't girls like me?"

"I like you. Your cool." I said, matter-of-fact-ly. He instantly cheered up, swinging his arm around my shoulder and giving me a side hug...while we were half naked, in front of others. I started blushing furiously and slightly pushed him. "Okay, okay! I get it. Calm your hormones, dude."

The Bakusquad surrounded me suddenly and we started chatting up. Sero handed me a soda and Kirishima was nice enough to get me a towel. We were having fun, and I was having actual fun for the first time in a while. Come to think of it, I hadn't spent time with some of my classmates, and this seemed like a pretty good time to catch up.

I stood up and walked over to...

Just a little fun multi-ending chapter before everything starts getting messed up. Stuff is going to go done soon so get your fluff while you can!