I'm Dumb

"Crap, crap, crap, CRAP!" I anxiously looked around, noticing class B's teacher in the distance

"Crap, crap, crap, CRAP!" I anxiously looked around, noticing class B's teacher in the distance. I ran over to him, frantically waving my hands around. "Vlad King sensei!"

"Ah, (l/n). You're class has already left. Why are you here?" The class snickered and a huge blush coated my face.

"I was little a late..."

"You can join us. No worries. Just take a seat with the others from my class. We were just doing a last minute check-up. We'll let your teacher know as well." I sighed, relived. He told me that I had to get in last so that he could check up on his class and other paperwork. So I patiently waited. Everyone was staring at me, probably wondering why someone from the esteemed class 1A was standing amidst them.

"Look what we have here! Class 1A's famous Blackbird. Why are you hanging around us 'peasants', your majesty?" Monoma sneaked around the others, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"I never said that I hated your class, Neito." I huffed and pushed his arm away. "I kind of respect you all. All of you are trying your best even though you guys are deemed the 'second choice'. I applaud you for it, actually." I glanced at the entrance of the bus, not even paying attention to the blonde boy. "Oh, look! They're boarding now. You should probably get ready."

I scrolled through my phone, feeling a little guilty that I didn't even make eye contact with him. Oh well. I couldn't be bothered about it. Other things to do. Suddenly the feeling of being watched came back again. It felt just like back when I was swimming with my class. A knot formed in my stomach, and I felt like throwing up. Something rose in my throat and-

"Hey, your majesty! Get on! We're leaving." Monoma yelled, snapping my attention to him. Vlad King was calling me over as well, and the class president, Kendo, stood beside him and waved.

"It's probably them staring at me." I mumbled, entering the bus and taking a seat beside Monoma. Poor boy didn't have anyone to sit with. He sat in front, saying and I quote, 'the throne can only house royalty'. I shook my head at his constant arguments. He tried to annoy me out of the seat, but I wasn't going to give up that soon. I dealt with Katsu for more than three years. This was nothing.

Sooner or later, he got used to my presence and opted to annoy someone else. Which made me realize that he was a lot like dogs. If you ignore them, they stop. Huh. I wonder if it'll work on Katsu.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Vlad King, who was announcing the plan. Which made me realize how much calmer their class was, compared to ours. No one whispered, or even paid attention to other things. They solely focused on the teacher speaking about the one place they would have a break at.

A restaurant greeted us when we exited the bus. This was where we would have our break at. We were allowed to buy something to eat and use the washroom. For those who didn't want to do neither of those, they could sit around and chat. I had already bought granola bars when coming to school (which added to the time lost, as I was late), so I hanged around Kendo and Monoma.

We chatted (Monoma annoyed us) and we're having a jolly good time, when some people started whispering. Specifically, the table beside us. Kendo glanced at me, obviously worried but I brushed it off. Monoma knew to ignore it as well, considering he tried to not make a scene when outside. The others were nowhere to be seen and the teacher had left to check things and do some paperwork at the bus.

"Hey isn't that the girl who got attacked?"

"Yeah. Her dad, y'know mister T. T. died. I heard she was working with the villains."

"No way! What a bitch. Ugh. And she's acting like nothing happened. Totally suspicious."

"I don't even know why the school lets someone so weak into a hero school."

"Can you all stop?! She's literally next to us! Besides, it's really rude..."

"Shut up idiot. She deserves it for betraying our society."

I sighed. I had gotten used to all this. People would pity me or they would blame for what happened. It's normal and human to do so, and I never took it the wrong way. But the other two seemed to. Monoma was clearly annoyed, and the usually calm Kendo looked like she was about to throw hands.

Monoma banged his hand on the table, stood up and walked over to the table. Kendo followed him, while I still sat down, confused. He walked over to the people sitting on the table and swung his arm around one of the people. He got dangerously close to the person and whispered something into their ear. It made the person afraid, and they staggered up and left as fast as they could. Kendo waved to them menacingly, malice in her eyes.

Both of them came back and sat down next to me again. "Well..? What did you two say to them?"

"Don't worry about (l/n)." Kendo waved her hand, carefree. "They're not gonna insult you anytime soon. Monoma said things that would intimidate anyone. The only problem is that he won't go through with them." He mad a 'tch' sound as he got up from the seat and packed up his things.

"You two 'ladies' can come back to the bus when you want to. I am heading back. This place is getting a little too crowded for me." He sighed, glancing at me. "If you wanna survive, then be more bold. See you later (y/n)." I waved at him slightly, then turned my attention to Kendo.

"He called us ladies in such a weird way. Sometimes he can be a handful." She sighed, her eyes still at the place he had exited. "But he means well." She smiled lightly at me. "He seems to be getting along with you. I hope he finds a friend in you. He doesn't have a lot of those." She chuckled getting up and slinging her bag onto her shoulder. I took the hand she extended to me and walked beside her.

Sitting back onto my seat, I let myself smile a little. Maybe being in this class isn't as different as I thought...

I'm so freaking sorry for such a small chapter! I was on vacation last week so I couldn't post and I'm still on the vacation high. This chapter is so poorly made, istg, and I also kind of gave up midway. Anyways, it's going to get a lot better later on.

Also, the thing is, most of the chapters that bridge arcs end up being kind of boring when I try to write them. I wish I knew how to write these chapters better but I tried. It's like the boss battle of writing for me lol. And every gif I tried to insert just wouldn't stay. It was kind of annoying but I finally got one to stay. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed even a small part of this horrible chapter, and didn't lose the will to read the rest of the book. Bye!